User Tag List

Page 105 of 115 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1147

Thread: Week 5 Game Day Chatter |Cowboys @ Texans | 10-7-2018

  1. #1041
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,282
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    Like I said, find somebody that agrees with you. But you won't.

    We all know this is true.



    That bigger receivers have a bigger catch radius? That's like asking me to get others to agree that 4+2 is 6. I know it's your schtick though. Have at it.

  2. #1042
    Senior Member NoDak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post


    That bigger receivers have a bigger catch radius? That's like asking me to get others to agree that 4+2 is 6. I know it's your schtick though. Have at it.
    No, dummy. Your claim that it would have been caught easily and in stride. That with a taller WR it would have been a normal catch. Both statements you have made in regards to this throw. Try to keep up.


    But until then...


  3. #1043
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,282
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    No, dummy. Your claim that it would have been caught easily and in stride. That with a taller WR it would have been a normal catch. Both statements you have made in regards to this throw. Try to keep up.


    But until then...

    Add 6 inches or more and tell me where it hits...


  4. #1044
    Senior Member NoDak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Add 6 inches or more and tell me where it hits...


  5. #1045
    Senior Member Genghis Khan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    12,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Add 6 inches or more and tell me where it hits...

    You keep talking about this, but even if this is true, shouldn't the QB be throwing to who is actually receiving the ball as opposed to some idealized version?

  6. The following user likes this post:


  7. #1046
    Senior Member 1bigfan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,576
    Well.........this thread got awkward.


    I'm going to go read my bible now.

  8. #1047
    Senior Member Cowboysrock55's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    25,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    You keep talking about this, but even if this is true, shouldn't the QB be throwing to who is actually receiving the ball as opposed to some idealized version?
    Yes, I absolutely agree. Just me lamenting that I wished we had some receivers with size and speed.

  9. #1048
    Senior Member kidd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,085
    Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post


    Sorry for being juvenile but seeing this and then reading C-rock saying to add six more inches...

    Sorry I just lost it!

  10. The following user likes this post:


  11. #1049
    Senior Member DLK150's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    7,275
    Oh gawd, Witten might put me to sleep before this game is over...

  12. #1050
    Senior Member p1_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    5,263
    Hes certainly no Romo.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •