One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Uber strikes again.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Chronic raper strikes again...he needs 6 games.
Exactly. His many problems in college were no fluke. No way would I have drafted him #1 overall.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is kind of shitty he could "negotiate" his suspension down to three games. That may be an admission of guilt on Winston's part, but Elliott never got that chance, whether it was by choice or not.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
That dunderhead wasn't worth the #1 overall pic to begin with considering his history. His past was troubling at the least so now TB gets to enjoy the sh!t sandwich they purchased.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
I'm not convinced that he's not better than Prescott.

Gun to my head I take Prescott, but speaking of negligible differences, try Prescott and Winston, not Prescott and Goff or Wentz.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'm not convinced that he's not better than Prescott.

Gun to my head I take Prescott, but speaking of negligible differences, try Prescott and Winston, not Prescott and Goff or Wentz.
I mean if you don't care about winning.

One guy accounted for 28 TDs last season. The other accounted for 20. 3.5 points per game is pretty significant.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Winston is due a significant pay raise for the 2019 season, and an appeal of the incident could end up costing him far more if it fell during a year in which he would be making more than his current rookie deal.
Seems to me he should be more concerned with having a job than worrying about the size of the game check he's gonna lose. :dunce

Last edited:

shane

DCC 4Life
Winston has been somewhat underwhelming thus far, but I don't think the retarded coaching change helped him much.

Top Bottom