User Tag List

Page 1 of 104 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1034

Thread: Week 4 Game Day Chatter | Lions and Cowboys | 9-30-2018

  1. #1
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,585

    Week 4 Game Day Chatter | Lions and Cowboys | 9-30-2018

    Embarrassing loss ensured.



    What new wrinkles to the offense is added?
    #Fire Garrett

  2. #2
    Senior Member jsmith6919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9,493
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

  3. #3
    Senior Member 1bigfan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,548
    Mods, permission to change the thread title to "Browns vs Raiders chatter".

  4. #4
    Senior Member 1bigfan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,548
    Quote Originally Posted by jsmith6919 View Post
    Feels like they said that last week as well.

    As for Terrence Williams. I think most of us here were against the Cowboys re-signing him a couple of years ago even though his contract was cheap. He was cheap for a reason. You get what you pay for.

  5. #5
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    62,073
    Just so hard to get even remotely excited on Sundays anymore. I'm just here for the laughs. Someone make me laugh.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  6. #6
    Senior Member Rev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    9,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Just so hard to get even remotely excited on Sundays anymore. I'm just here for the laughs. Someone make me laugh.
    Baker Mayfield is starting
    #Fire Garrett

  7. #7
    One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    62,073
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Baker Mayfield is starting
    And, I have him starting in one league. Yes, I am shameless.
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion

  8. #8
    Senior Member 1bigfan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    And, I have him starting in one league. Yes, I am shameless.

  9. #9
    Senior Member 1bigfan13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,548
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev View Post
    Baker Mayfield is starting
    Baker vs Mahomes will be the next Brady vs Manning in the AFC.

    Baker will be playing the role of Brady, piling up head to head wins and championships.

    Mahomes will be Manning.....the QB with the gaudier, yet emptier numbers.



  10. #10
    Senior Member jsmith6919's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    9,493
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Baker vs Mahomes will be the next Brady vs Manning in the AFC.

    Baker will be playing the role of Brady, piling up head to head wins and championships.

    Mahomes will be Manning.....the QB with the gaudier, yet emptier numbers.


    That sounds backwards, Baker will have to deal with having Hue while Mahomes definitely has the better coach
    2018 DCC Super Bowl Bingo Champion

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •