Week 15 Gameday Chatter | Buccaneers vs Cowboys | 12/18/2016

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
We already knew he could win games like last night. I predicted we'd win in a blowout so it's not like I didn't believe in him or the team.

But we think we can win a championship so the bar is very very high.
I was just trolling. My passion for either/or debate on the QBs was killed weeks ago. Just thought that was funny.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
The NFL has announced that Zeke will not be fined for his Salvation Army Bucket celebration.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Who'd have thought that this year's Broncos' offense would be worse than last year's?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who'd have thought that this year's Broncos' offense would be worse than last year's?
All of the weapons in the world too. That team is desperate for a legit QB. Of course they could use better O-line play a well.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Peyton Manning's physical skills were in a free fall, but his brain was still working at high speed. They're missing that this year.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I swear some people are going to bitch no matter what. For years we bitched and bellyached about Romo taking too many risks and not being careful with the ball. We finally get a QB that does protect the ball and bitching ensues about him not taking enough risks. We are 12-2, for christ sake. Enjoy it. Jesus Christ.

Cotton

Staff member
The NFL has announced that Zeke will not be fined for his Salvation Army Bucket celebration.
Good, he shouldn't be. Hell, IMO, he shouldn't have even been flagged for it. These celebration rules are fucking retarded.

Cotton

Staff member
One thing that really stood out last night was McFadden. He looked really well in relief. I think he can be a great tool for us the remainder of the year.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
One thing that really stood out last night was McFadden. He looked really well in relief. I think he can be a great tool for us the remainder of the year.
There is no doubt in my mind his fresh legs are going to make an impact down the stretch. He has a burst Morris lacks, though Morris is also fine.

Good, he shouldn't be. Hell, IMO, he shouldn't have even been flagged for it. These celebration rules are fucking retarded.
He was completely off the playing field. It was a silly call.

Carp

DCC 4Life
I was quite happy that it was our defense that carried us to this win. Hell, Irving was as dominant as I have seen a defensive player play for us in a long time. I should caveat that by saying that Lee has produced over and over this year, so maybe I am used to that, but Irving was dominant.

The offense was excellent as well. A couple of bad penalties really derailed us at times.

The double reverse to Whitehead sucked big ass dicks. We got a little full of ourselves there and just executed horribly. It would have been nice to make a big play out of that end around, but I think it is more demoralizing to a team when you line up, they know you are going to run, and you do it anyways. Whitehead fucked up last week and missed a meeting, but clearly we were trying to get him involved. I would have rather just let that happen organically instead of forcing it to him.

When we signed Frederick to that big deal I did not think he was the best center in the NFL. Wrong...he is the clearly the best in my mind. Watching him and Martin push the DT back into the LB...spank worthy.

Dak was excellent last night. All the chirping and whatnot was dumb to begin with. He was confident in the pocket...and I did not really mind the sacks he took. It happens.

The defense is fun to watch...they hustle, hit hard, and are pretty sure tacklers.

Cotton

Staff member
I was quite happy that it was our defense that carried us to this win. Hell, Irving was as dominant as I have seen a defensive player play for us in a long time. I should caveat that by saying that Lee has produced over and over this year, so maybe I am used to that, but Irving was dominant.

The offense was excellent as well. A couple of bad penalties really derailed us at times.

The double reverse to Whitehead sucked big ass dicks. We got a little full of ourselves there and just executed horribly. It would have been nice to make a big play out of that end around, but I think it is more demoralizing to a team when you line up, they know you are going to run, and you do it anyways. Whitehead fucked up last week and missed a meeting, but clearly we were trying to get him involved. I would have rather just let that happen organically instead of forcing it to him.

When we signed Frederick to that big deal I did not think he was the best center in the NFL. Wrong...he is the clearly the best in my mind. Watching him and Martin push the DT back into the LB...spank worthy.

Dak was excellent last night. All the chirping and whatnot was dumb to begin with. He was confident in the pocket...and I did not really mind the sacks he took. It happens.

The defense is fun to watch...they hustle, hit hard, and are pretty sure tacklers.
Pretty much spot on how I feel about the game.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Do you guys think it's good that Elliott is averaging 5 YPC 14 games into the season?

Top Bottom