With Playoff Spot Secured Should Romo Play Now?

data

Forbes #1
You will recognize me for my wealth of football knowledge not some avatar. LOL
No avatar for me so let's move on and talk football
Out of curiosity, what was your DCC Entrance Exam score? We just see pass/no pass then you're allowed to post, but you're ranked on a scale of 4.

you don't have to tell us, that's your private choice.

data

Forbes #1
Truth be told, there are some prominently gay avatars on this board. Probably the main reason why more posters don't join

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Put in a default avatar like the zone if it bothers you that much
I was actually really drunk when I posted that last night. We don't have a rule concerning avatars, or anything really. It's just annoying.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was actually really drunk when I posted that last night. We don't have a rule concerning avatars, or anything really. It's just annoying.
Yeah the avatar is a nice way to give yourself personality but if the man wants none, I see no reason to force him. Although I do enjoy when the MODs pick the avatar.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Yeah the avatar is a nice way to give yourself personality but if the man wants none, I see no reason to force him. Although I do enjoy when the MODs pick the avatar.
I guess I am a contrarian on this. The site has established a practice and if someone wants to join the practice they should conform. I have never thought someone should be able to be a late arrival and reshuffle the deck. Just my sentiment. Join the party don't rework the party.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I don't associate someone's avatar with their personality. But it does make it easier to identify who is who. We've had a longstanding unwritten rule. As soon as a new poster signs on, they're told to get an avatar. Doesn't matter what, just get one. I don't see how this new guy should be treated any differently.

kidd

DCC 4Life
I don't associate someone's avatar with their personality. But it does make it easier to identify who is who. We've had a longstanding unwritten rule. As soon as a new poster signs on, they're told to get an avatar. Doesn't matter what, just get one. I don't see how this new guy should be treated any differently.
The people here have expressed why they want him to get an avatar. However he's given no good reason for not getting one other than he just doesn't want to.

I mean what's the big deal?

J

Jim Dandy

The people here have expressed why they want him to get an avatar. However he's given no good reason for not getting one other than he just doesn't want to.

I mean what's the big deal?
The decision is mine and mine alone.
Dangerous precedent in forcing members to having avatars, signatures or anything else.
Let's keep it real and let freedom reign here boys.
This is after all a discussion board.
Many thanks.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Perhaps I joined the wrong forum. I thought this was a Cowboys discussion site?
I prefer not to have an avatar. If that is not acceptable let me know and I will find another forum that is more tolerant to members' preferences. Thanks
We don't generally practice tolerance here. That is a social issue and we are experts on social issues as well as football.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
We don't generally practice tolerance here. That is a social issue and we are experts on social issues as well as football.
:lol :towel

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I am being tested.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Dandy is obviously a troll.

Either he is a member or somebody that used to post here.

Nobody gets that indignant about an avatar.

Top Bottom