Week 14 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Giants | 12/11/2016

dallen

Senior Tech

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

Bad coaching
Agreed. Dunbar offers absolutely nothing. So sick and fucking seeing him on crucial downs.

kidd

DCC 4Life
hahahaha, right. Because Romo has never shit the bed when we've had a chance to wrap up the division.

I'm not defending Dak because he played awful tonight but it's quite hilarious to instantly think Romo would have been different when he's had the same type of performances on these types of games.
 Just like a joe fan who eats whatever the media feeds him.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Prescott has looked like shit for the last 2 games. I'd have him on a short leash next week. If he stinks up the joint in the first half next week, I'd sit him down.
Yup, that is the exact approach I take too.

The kid has earned the right to play through it, but I'd only give him a half as opposed to the whole game.

If Romo isn't ohysucally able to be the guy he used to be, this dream season will be a huge failure and one I won't remember fondly at all, 11 game winning streak be dsmned.

dallen

Senior Tech
Yup, that is the exact approach I take too.

The kid has earned the right to play through it, but I'd only give him a half as opposed to the whole game.

If Romo isn't ohysucally able to be the guy he used to be, this dream season will be a huge failure and one I won't remember fondly at all, 11 game winning streak be dsmned.
We're here to win games, not play to Dak's self esteem

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Giants gotta be feeling like we did last week. They snuck out with one. We've got a lot to work on, but they barely won
I don't think so. The giants bar is much lower. They beat the top dog. They're probably feeling like kings of the world right now.

dallen

Senior Tech
Had to break into the emergency Topo Chico

Genghis Khan

Bad coaching
It is certainly dumb.

Genghis Khan

fuck PFF, fucking frauds.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I know, it's laughable.

The game sucked today but good god it's laughable seeing everyone's reaction.
What reaction? That Dak and the rest of the offense sucked tonight? They did. There's no denying that.

There's only one retard here calling for doom and gloom, and he does that every single week.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
This is the part of the season where everyone is tested. We shall see what this team is made of going forward.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Whatever. I gladly play the Giants a third time again. we had an all-time season bad offensive performance and they could only beat us by 3.
What you're conveniently forgetting is that "we had an all-time season bad offensive performance" for the 2nd week in a row.

That is a serious concern.

Whether Dak is the main reason to blame or it's a combination of factors, what cannot be ignored is that this offense is falling apart at the wrong time. And before you say it's an overreaction or a rash decision, I was the one telling some others on this board after the Vikings that they were overreacting to ONE bad game.

Dak and the offense had earned the benefit of the doubt. I said that tonight would be the true indicator if this offense was indeed struggling or if it was a one-off.

Well, I think we know the answer to that now.

I know, it's laughable.

The game sucked today but good god it's laughable seeing everyone's reaction.
11-2 at face value is nice, but it doesn't matter if you're team is slumping at the wrong time.

If this offense can't right the ship, we are done.

This season would be an absolute failure if we go one and done in the playoffs, especially if we lose most of the games in December to boot.

We need to pray for one of two small miracles -- either Dak just turns it around when no rookie QB has ever done so after hitting a rookie wall, or Romo is indeed capable of playing at a high level. I'm not overly confident in either, but after getting sucked into the SB hype train, I have no choice but to hope for the best now because I'm on this ride till the end.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Dak should have used his legs.
Defense tried to keep us in it. Don't know what the duck the cast was what hurt church
I was thinking that back in the third quarter. Part of his game is keeping defenses honest with his legs and he hardly tried to do that at all. He doesn't have to be Michael fricking Vick but he's not a pure pocket passer and it seems like that's what he was trying to be tonight.

Some of it could be mental though. He comes in as a fourth round rookie with zero expectations, is thrust into a starting role, shines, rips off an eleven game win streak, the hype builds and he starts pressing to live up to it.

I would have pulled him for Romo in the third because it was clear he was completely out of whack. Even benching Prescott for one series may have given him a chance to clear his head and get his shit together because it was clear he as way off.

Oh well. I'm not going to bitch about not winning out, especially since this team is still better than the one that went 12-4 a couple of years ago with a veteran QB at the helm. I just fricking hate losing to division rivals.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
As this passing slump continues, at some point the team is going to realize they've been starting a rookie and have one of the best all-time passers healthy on the bench.

And they'll ask themselves what the fuck they've been doing.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Defense played great. Fuck everyone on offense in their fucking cunthole except for Zeke.
OL played well vs all kinds of blitzes where they were outnumbered.

Dez and Dak had bad games. Cant blame Dunbar, there's no reason he should even be on the team.

Top Bottom