Week 14 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Giants | 12/11/2016

Jiggyfly

Banned
Some people have gotten so entrenched in the negative that they just flat out can't enjoy the positive. It really is okay to enjoy what this team is and further what it can become.
DA FUCK?

What the hell is going on around here, Iamtdg being the voice of reason.:lol

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
With all the bitching about the offense and Dak and Dez, little has been mentioned about how well the defense played. We get our secondary back healthy again, and they just might help us in the playoffs.

They did play very well. Second week in a row in fact.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
What is a tell tale sign to me is the absolute ineffency of the way the offense didn't capitalize on the turnovers. They sputtered and died the entire night. If you can't get fired up after a turnover then something needs fixed.
Only 7 points and with the aid of 3 Giants turnovers. You almost have to try to be that bad.

But we'll find out these next few weeks if we turn it around or just sputter into the playoffs.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They did play very well. Second week in a row in fact.
What impressed me most was that we had a legit pass rush. Sort of came out of no where the last couple weeks. May have been a result of some really bad offensive lines though.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
What impressed me most was that we had a legit pass rush. Sort of came out of no where the last couple weeks. May have been a result of some really bad offensive lines though.
Giants LT was fucking awful last night. Collinsworth broke down his horrid technique about 5 times.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Giants LT was fucking awful last night. Collinsworth broke down his horrid technique about 5 times.
Thats why I'm not concerned about meeting the Giants again. Outside of ODell B they have nothing. No running game, the OL is putrid and Eli is a little bitch when he's blitzed.

Play them in Dallas I don't believe they beat us 3 games in a row.

Plus we have Garretts clapping to even it out if needed.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Some people have gotten so entrenched in the negative that they just flat out can't enjoy the positive. It really is okay to enjoy what this team is and further what it can become.
and before i forget, the ball slipping out of Eli's hand (no thanks to our D) when he had Lewis wide open for a TD

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Thats why I'm not concerned about meeting the Giants again. Outside of ODell B they have nothing. No running game, the OL is putrid and Eli is a little bitch when he's blitzed.

They have a strong defense and solid DC that knows their team well and also how to play us.

They have proven they have our number. I'd rather not face them again because they have also traditionally been a strong road team.

Their offense has a puncher's chance on every drive with OBJ. We were fortunate to have gained an unusual number of key turnovers at critical points yesterday or we're looking at a double digit loss.

Are they the Falcons? No. But the Falcons can't stifle us like New York has proven it can twice now.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
We swept the skins, but don't want to play them again because of the "Oh noes, don't wanna play 'em three times' thing.

We were swept by the giants, but don't want to play them again because they have our number.

Is there anybody we do want to play?

Smitty

DCC 4Life
We swept the skins, but don't want to play them again because of the "Oh noes, don't wanna play 'em three times' thing.

We were swept by the giants, but don't want to play them again because they have our number.

Is there anybody we do want to play?
Oddly enough, no.

All the playoff teams seem like bad matchups this year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Plus we have Garretts clapping to even it out if needed.
This exactly how I feel. I feel like we gave the game away to the Giants both times we played them and I don't think that happens a third time.

Anyway, I just want to go out and beat up on the Bucs at this point and I'm tired of waiting for the game. I really just want to see the offense get back on track against a team that they should be able to.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Nothing like a loss to get the board hopping again. :lol

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Nothing like a loss to get the board hopping again. :lol
Problem is that's the same old tired argument from earlier. Something that will never be able to be resolved and just a "my opinion is better than yours" pissing match.

Top Bottom