Week 14 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Giants | 12/11/2016

Smitty

DCC 4Life
This is the shit the bed performance that all reasonable people knew was coming with Dak.

As a rookie, historically it would not be surprising if there is another one coming down the pike.

You want to roll the dice that it comes in the playoffs? I wouldn't have but hard to get out of this bed that they've made for themselves.

dallen

Senior Tech
Defense has showed up tonight. Where's the offense?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Sean Lee saves the day.

That call from the Giants on 3rd and 11 says that they too don't have much faith in Dak right now.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Here is our chance..... to go 3 and out...

dallen

Senior Tech
Here we go. Time for Dak to show up

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Dak isn't looking defenders off the ball like he was earlier in the year. He's playing frazzled.

dallen

Senior Tech
This lady in the Fire commercial wants the D

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
3rd & 15 and they run it.

Giants have no faith in Eli Manning.
They're trying to protect a lead, not come from behind late in the 4th. Big difference.

Nice try, tho.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
This is the shit the bed performance that all reasonable people knew was coming with Dak.

As a rookie, historically it would not be surprising if there is another one coming down the pike.

You want to roll the dice that it comes in the playoffs? I wouldn't have but hard to get out of this bed that they've made for themselves.
This is now 2 weeks in a row from him. It's a trend that needs to be of concern to the staff.

This kid has earned the opportunity to play through this, so I would put him out there vs the Bucs next week. But if he struggles in that game too and our offense is dicking around for the first half like they have tonight and against the Vikes, then you need to try and salvage the season and put Romo in.

The expectations have changed now and we can't be OK with just getting to the playoffs.

Top Bottom