QB Controversy Thread...

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
If Prescott has another game like this last one against Tampa Bay I think you will see Romo against Detroit.

If he has a good to great game, it's him for the rest of the year.
Hey, this makes too much sense so we can't possibly do this.

Expect Sanchez.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
If Prescott has another game like this last one against Tampa Bay I think you will see Romo against Detroit.

If he has a good to great game, it's him for the rest of the year.
Not according to Jerry. Its going to take an injury for them to go to Romo. Now who knows with Jerry these days. It seems that Stephen has taking over but Jerry still runs at the mouth.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Might be time to face facts that the bloom is off the Dak rose.
:lol

11 straight wins. The guys loses one and people are ready to throw him under the bus. Jesus talk about fickle fans. Could you imagine if we had that discussion after every time Romo had a bad game?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

11 straight wins. The guys loses one and people are ready to throw him under the bus. Jesus talk about fickle fans. Could you imagine if we had that discussion after every time Romo had a bad game?
No shit.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

You are quoting Bipolar. We could win the Super Bowl and he would still troll.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

Agreed, I'll be the first one to admit that Dak was bad last night, but then was pretty much every skill position on offense not named Zeke and even then we pretty much took him out of the game for some unknown and idiotic reason for Dunbar of all people.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Drew Brees has gone two straight games with 0 TDs and 3 INT. Russell Wilson's Seattle team put up 5 points against the Bucs two weeks ago and he threw 5 INT yesterday in Green Bay. These are Super Bowl winning QBs. It happens to everyone. The only argument anyone has against Dak is that he is a rookie, despite the fact that he has passed every test so far and his team had a playoff spot locked up in the first week of December.
Holy shit...get out of here with your facts. Dak should crush every team he faces cause if he doesn't its not fair for the greatest Cowboy of All Time to sit behind him.

:dunce

data

Forbes #1
After all this debate and heartache, Sanchez will be the QB hoisting the SB trophy for us.

Viva Los Vaqueros!!!!

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Pretty sweet how the Dak apologists have nothing to go on this week other than "But you are delusional if you want Romo back!"

No facts? Just yell louder.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
FWIW I'm not pulling Dak right now either.

But he wouldn't make it completely through another game like that. Too much riding on this season.

And I frankly don't give a fuck if it hurts his feelings. If it does then he's not the answer anyway. And if you believe that he's being honest about the things that he says, that its "our team, not my team" then he will not be upset by it either.

It won't ruin the team's chemistry, Bryant and Witten and the OL arguably have more chemistry with Romo than they do Dak. Zeke is the one who has provided the jolt of adrenaline to this team, not some special increase in passing game effectiveness. Zeke's chemistry will remain no matter which QB. In fact it probably gets better cause teams will respect Romo's arm.

If you disagree "you're delusional"!

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
FWIW I'm not pulling Dak right now either.

But he wouldn't make it completely through another game like that. Too much riding on this season.

And I frankly don't give a fuck if it hurts his feelings. If it does then he's not the answer anyway. And if you believe that he's being honest about the things that he says, that its "our team, not my team" then he will not be upset by it either.

It won't ruin the team's chemistry, Bryant and Witten and the OL arguably have more chemistry with Romo than they do Dak. Zeke is the one who has provided the jolt of adrenaline to this team, not some special increase in passing game effectiveness. Zeke's chemistry will remain no matter which QB. In fact it probably gets better cause teams will respect Romo's arm.

If you disagree "you're delusional"!
I pretty much agree especially since there is too much riding at this point of the season to let it slip away. I hope Dak picks it up but if I am the coach I am looking at what's at stake for the team and the rest of the season toward the playoff position. That's the big picture and that's what is at stake. If Dak falters then I go with another option to at least try to stop a potential landslide.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Pretty sweet how the Dak apologists have nothing to go on this week other than "But you are delusional if you want Romo back!"

No facts? Just yell louder.
What is factual about Romo?

Barely played in two years. Fact.

Looked pedestrian when he did. Fact.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
What is factual about Romo?

Barely played in two years. Fact.

Looked pedestrian when he did. Fact.
Actually there is nothing certain about Romo but if the season starts to slip away and erode home field advantage I think I would have to try to save it. It's my hope that Dak gets back on track. It's my position that if he doesn't then consider whether another option will yield positive results.

Top Bottom