Week 14 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Giants | 12/11/2016

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Second half should be all about feeding Zeke and getting Dez involved.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I wouldn't have called timeout there, either. It was only 3rd and 5. If the Giants had picked up the first down, then drove for points, people would have been screaming bloody murder how stupid it was of Garrett for giving them a free time out and stopping the clock for them.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I wouldn't have called timeout there, either. It was only 3rd and 5. If the Giants had picked up the first down, then drove for points, people would have been screaming bloody murder how stupid it was for Garrett for giving them a free time out and stopping the clock for them.
I understand the thinking in wanting to take a timeout, but I agree with you on this one.

The Giants offense has struggled tonight and their intent to run a no huddle offense is not working. I'm guessing the Cowboys were thinking that it was best to not allow the Giants offense to gather themselves and talk about a play and instead count on them to not make the best decision and that's exactly what happened.

I'm ok with it.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Doesn't feel like Zeke has 86 yards. It's been a quiet 86.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Yea, we're gonna have to fight for this one because the offense can't get going.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
fucking Dunbar

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
I wouldn't have called timeout there, either. It was only 3rd and 5. If the Giants had picked up the first down, then drove for points, people would have been screaming bloody murder how stupid it was of Garrett for giving them a free time out and stopping the clock for them.
Yep, it would've been stupid to call time out there. I can't believe anyone would argue otherwise.

Top Bottom