2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dunbar has easily become that one Cowboys player I despise and physically feel ill about when he takes the field.

dallen

Senior Tech

And Dunbar lives to see another day. Christ. Every time you might want to start giving this front office and coaching staff some credit, they do shit like this. Cut a guy who might actually have a little talent and keep a guy we KNOW is pretty much useless. Hopefully Jackson can make the PS.
Jesus. Darius looked pretty good in preseason. Nothing too special, but you could see him backing up Elliott next year if he progressed. I am starting to really dislike Dunbar, and it isn't even his fault. He can't help that he is bad.

dallen

Senior Tech
On the other hand, WOO PIG SOOOIE!!!!

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Browns claimed Jackson.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Browns claimed Jackson.
Awesome, such a wasted pick. The guy was never even given a chance. Instead we will hold onto Dunbar who is about as worthless as it gets. Dunbar is such a weapon that I can't even think of one positive play he has made this season.

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Just think...Dallas could have had a difference maker on Defense, but instead Dr Jerry and his band of neuro-retards hoodwinked everyone into believing Jaylon Smith was just a little rehab away from being the steal of 2016.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Just think...Dallas could have had a difference maker on Defense, but instead Dr Jerry and his band of neuro-retards hoodwinked everyone into believing Jaylon Smith was just a little rehab away from being the steal of 2016.
As good as the Elliott, Prescott, Collins and Brown picks were, they shit the bed with Jaylon Smith and Charles Tapper.

But hey, the draft is a crap shoot and all. :dunce

dallen

Senior Tech
While I don't think it is fair to expect the front office to hit on every draft pick, it is pretty easy to criticize them when they take players with known career-threatening injuries.

Rev

Staff member
While I don't think it is fair to expect the front office to hit on every draft pick, it is pretty easy to criticize them when they take players with known career-threatening injuries.
Or drug suspensions.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

2233boys

Not So New Member
Collins is about ready to come back, Green as a herniated disk. IR Green, Keep Jackson and bring up McFadden if you have to keep that fucktard Dunbar.

F**king hate him.

Jiggyfly

Banned
That tweet makes no sense.

There is no need for a TE and any of the other needs can be addressed with non premium picks.

And how in the hell do we "need" to draft a RB we can just sign a veteran backup like we did this year.

It's like people have been waiting for something to bitch about.

Jiggyfly

Banned
People keep forgetting Dunbar is a core special team guy and a good one.

He plays on all of the special teams, I agree with the angst about him taking snaps from Elliott but he is a valuable NFL player.

Rev

Staff member
That tweet makes no sense.

There is no need for a TE and any of the other needs can be addressed with non premium picks.

And how in the hell do we "need" to draft a RB we can just sign a veteran backup like we did this year.

It's like people have been waiting for something to bitch about.
He didn't say draft. Just that they have needs at those positions. Not that I agree with everything he says but it's not that far off base.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Wait, what?

We're 11-2. I think we'll manage.

This guy is no genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom