User Tag List

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Seahawks Stuff...

Just was told from my guy in Seattle that "somethings going down with Earl...." do with that what you will. Asked when... Response was "after the game..." @RDubThree @1053SS @1053thefan @TommySledge

Quote Originally Posted by p1_ View Post
    Just was told from my guy in Seattle that "somethings going down with Earl...." do with that what you will. Asked when... Response was "after the game..." @RDubThree @1053SS @1053thefan @TommySledge
    I find it hard to trust if the guy can't put up a probability percentage.

Imminent.

El Other Presidente' UncleMilti's Avatar
    Some will jizz themselves, some will want to kill themselves when Jerry opens up dat ass for the Thomas deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    Imminent.
    Like Adrian Peterson imminent.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleMilti View Post
    Some will jizz themselves, some will want to kill themselves when Jerry opens up dat ass for the Thomas deal.
    Yeah I think something will happen. If we beat the Seahawks at 0-3 their playoff chances are beyond slim. They should be desperate to dump Thomas at that point. Unfortunately Dallas will still find a way to fuck themselves in the trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboysrock55 View Post
    Yeah I think something will happen. If we beat the Seahawks at 0-3 their playoff chances are beyond slim. They should be desperate to dump Thomas at that point. Unfortunately Dallas will still find a way to fuck themselves in the trade.
    Clearly, we are not winning anything this year with or without Thomas. I'm no longer cool with giving up a 3rd and I suspect it will be a 2nd if it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Cujo View Post
    Clearly, we are not winning anything this year with or without Thomas. I'm no longer cool with giving up a 3rd and I suspect it will be a 2nd if it happens.
    Shit if I'm paying those kind of picks for a player I'd be making a move for an offensive player at this point. Which we already missed the chance for with Gordon. I don't think any legit TEs/WRs are on the market. Which in my opinion is what we need to take this team to the next level. Well that and getting a healthy Frederick but only god knows when that will happen.

One-armed Knife Sharpener Iamtdg's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    How about hell no?
    2016 DCC LOTY Fantasy Football Champion