Week 14 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs Giants | 12/11/2016

data

Forbes #1
I'm being very serious. You are an integral part of any chatter thread, and I do hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas.
Well, then...Merry Christmas to you and yours.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I would've been more impressed if you rejected a dentist appointment.
Well, there are two levels of tickets the owners give out, club or suite. These were club. Not worth the price of the food.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The boredom right now is why I hate night games. Even longer to wait.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Carson Palmer is so bad.

I wonder if we could sell the Cards on making one last push for the Super Bowl with Romo at the helm.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Kirk Cousins loves his hut-HUT-hut and it never, ever works.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Just saw the replay of that Wentz endzone INT. :picard

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The boredom right now is why I hate night games. Even longer to wait.
That is why we have the chatter thread. So we can entertain each other while we wait.

I had some very nice BBQ from Bone Daddy's for lunch. They have good food. Had the sausage, potato salad and beans. Was delicious.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Carson Palmer is so bad.

I wonder if we could sell the Cards on making one last push for the Super Bowl with Romo at the helm.
That would be the buyer I would focus on. Arians has been in poor health and things just aren't working there.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That is why we have the chatter thread. So we can entertain each other while we wait.

I had some very nice BBQ from Bone Daddy's for lunch. They have good food. Had the sausage, potato salad and beans. Was delicious.
I don't know what fairy dust cloud you apparently wandered through, but I really have a problem with you right now.

Cotton

Staff member
I don't know what fairy dust cloud you apparently wandered through, but I really have a problem with you right now.
:lol

GO COWBOYS!!!

:unsure

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Pederson fucked up by not challenging a clear no catch by Garcon and then Kelley runs it in.

Cotton

Staff member
I am in too many damn fantasy leagues this year. I tell myself every year I am going to scale back, but end up in just as many if not more than the year before. Am in 5 this year.

data

Forbes #1
I am in too many damn fantasy leagues this year. I tell myself every year I am going to scale back, but end up in just as many if not more than the year before. Am in 5 this year.
I did the unthinkable and eliminated fantasy football several years ago. Haven't looked back.

Top Bottom