Giants Stuff...

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Based on some comments I read on Twitter it sounds as if it was an inappropriate snapchat post.

Can't blame Lucky for this though. He was only following the lead of the team owner.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
He might have got away with it were it not for the broad he was with taking his phone and snapchatting.

Bitches, man.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Harrison is a beast in the middle, controlling him and not just leaving Witten to block Vernon will be big keys for the running game. Of course Dak is much better now than he was then and the Giants were clearly loading up against the run, I think Dak is better equipped to make them pay than he was in the first game.

As an aside, an interesting note about the Giants is that they obviously gave huge contracts to Vernon and Harrison over the offseason, but now the other half, the homegrown half of their DL in Hankins and JPP are free agents next year, and I doubt they'll be able to re-sign both, or even one of them considering their cap situation.

They basically went all in on their starting DL for one year, especially when you consider they have exactly 0 depth there.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Based on some comments I read on Twitter it sounds as if it was an inappropriate snapchat post.

Can't blame Lucky for this though. He was only following the lead of the team owner.

Actually supposedly he was out late and then missed meetings the next day. The team was supposedly worried about him and couldn't find him. At least that's what they were just reporting on the radio.

Regardless I think it's a good time to make an example of a bit player like Whitehead.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Also no one has mention this but Hankins played against us in week one. I'm assuming he will be out tomorrow and if not he will be playing hurt.

Top Bottom