T.O.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Owens is one of the top 5 WRs of all-time, IMO. Asking Dez or 99% of the WRs that come through this league to play up to Owens' level is asking a bit much.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
TO was the weirdest WR to reach the heights that he did. To me he looked awkward as a football player. Even catching looked unnatural at times. Such an explosive athlete though. Dez and TO are the perfect examples of being damaged human beings that projected that damage on everyone around them.

shane

DCC 4Life
TO was the weirdest WR to reach the heights that he did. To me he looked awkward as a football player. Even catching looked unnatural at times. Such an explosive athlete though. Dez and TO are the perfect examples of being damaged human beings that projected that damage on everyone around them.
He was a guy who had a lot of heart and determination to build himself into the third best WR of all time. He may have been a cancer but he always fought and was a competitor on the field. Too bad we didn't have better coaching and he never got a championship with us.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
He was a guy who had a lot of heart and determination to build himself into the third best WR of all time. He may have been a cancer but he always fought and was a competitor on the field. Too bad we didn't have better coaching and he never got a championship with us.
Yep

DLK150

DCC 4Life
He had that quirky/choppy running style but when he got into the open field, it didn't matter because he could move. I can't remember the game, maybe it was against the Falcons/DeAngelo Hall but I seem to remember him leaving someone in the dust going down the sideline for a TD.

He could be something of a PITA but he was one helluva football player. I'm glad he finally made it to the HOF.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
He had that quirky/choppy running style but when he got into the open field, it didn't matter because he could move. I can't remember the game, maybe it was against the Falcons/DeAngelo Hall but I seem to remember him leaving someone in the dust going down the sideline for a TD.

He could be something of a PITA but he was one helluva football player. I'm glad he finally made it to the HOF.
No doubt about it.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

Dude was a badass. If he wasn’t such a primadonna he’d be ranked with Jerry and Randy as the very best.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
TO was the weirdest WR to reach the heights that he did. To me he looked awkward as a football player. Even catching looked unnatural at times.
I remember going to a game his first year here. In warmups he double-caught 75% of the balls to him, even perfectly thrown ones.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
I remember going to a game his first year here. In warmups he double-caught 75% of the balls to him, even perfectly thrown ones.
Yeah, I can only imagine what his career stats would be if he didn't have a case of the dropsies too often.

Top Bottom