NBA Chatter Thread

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Westbrook vs. Harden tonight on ESPN.

Jiggy's guy vs. my guy to help settle the debate.

Westbrook won round 1 back in November quite easily.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Westbrook vs. Harden tonight on ESPN.

Jiggy's guy vs. my guy to help settle the debate.

Westbrook won round 1 back in November quite easily.
Harden averages close to 30 if not more against OKC since the trade I hardly think one game is the measuring stick.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Harden averages close to 30 if not more against OKC since the trade I hardly think one game is the measuring stick.
I think it makes perfect sense to measure them only based on this current year and going forward. The discussion was about who you'd build a team around. Well up until this year Westbrook had to share the stage with KD.

Jiggyfly

Banned
I think it makes perfect sense to measure them only based on this current year and going forward. The discussion was about who you'd build a team around. Well up until this year Westbrook had to share the stage with KD.
And so we throw out everything Harden has done while leading a team the previous 3 years?

And really ppg is the last measure I would use in a comparison.

It,s not a good measure overall and especially this year for Harden when he is sharing the load more.

1bigfan13

Staff member
Suck it 1Big.:towel
You got us this time around.

Both guys had solid numbers on the surface but neither of them played well. Terrible efficiency from both guys.

On another note, these two teams appear to be evenly matched. Looks like we're looking at a 6 or 7 game series if they happen to run into each other in the playoffs.

Jiggyfly

Banned
You got us this time around.

Both guys had solid numbers on the surface but neither of them played well. Terrible efficiency from both guys.

On another note, these two teams appear to be evenly matched. Looks like we're looking at a 6 or 7 game series if they happen to run into each other in the playoffs.
I agree.

I was just happy that we showed we can play some defense when the shots are not falling.

That was a nasty facial Dekker gave Kantor.:lol

Jiggyfly

Banned

:tippytoe

1bigfan13

Staff member
It was a filthy dunk but I give credit to Kanter for at least attempting to block the shot.

I hate when guys duck out of the way just because they don't want to be on someone else's highlight. That's why I never gave Shawn Bradley grief. Because at least he was trying instead of running like a scared bitch.

Oh and, right back at ya. This is from the first meeting between the two teams. All in Capela's grill :towel

Jiggyfly

Banned
It was a filthy dunk but I give credit to Kanter for at least attempting to block the shot.

I hate when guys duck out of the way just because they don't want to be on someone else's highlight. That's why I never gave Shawn Bradley grief. Because at least he was trying instead of running like a scared bitch.

Oh and, right back at ya. This is from the first meeting between the two teams. All in Capela's grill :towel

Touche.:lol

Jiggyfly

Banned

Yes we have a new precious.:lol

Jiggyfly

Banned
In 27 games this season:

- Steph Curry has 101 made 3PT's on 39.6% shooting

- Eric Gordon has 100 made 3PT's on 44.2% shooting

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Nerlens is right that he's not an 8 minute a game player but he needs to let things play out and have some patience. It's no secret that one or more bigs will be traded.

Ultimately this comes down to nerlens being irritated because he's in a contract year. But teams know what his game is.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Nerlens is right that he's not an 8 minute a game player but he needs to let things play out and have some patience. It's no secret that one or more bigs will be traded.

Ultimately this comes down to nerlens being irritated because he's in a contract year. But teams know what his game is.
He is not helping himself by chirping though. Teams might use this to their advantage...kind of think they have to move him because he is a malcontent. Sixers did not help themselves either by removing him from the rotation.

Top Bottom