Giants Stuff...

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
You mean the Devil is preoccupied with a bigger deal...?
Yeah. Trumps gotta be in league with the devil the way some folks are carrying on. Heck he may be the devil himself if the Hollywood crowd is any indication.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Beckham: Stevie Wonder could have seen missed calls

By Dan Hanzus
End Around Writer
Published: Dec. 7, 2016 at 05:20 p.m.
Updated: Dec. 7, 2016 at 06:38 p.m.

Odell Beckham knows he should stop talking about game officials. He just can't help himself.

"There's not really any point in talking about it. Nothing's going to change," he said Wednesday, according to NJ.com. "You'd be sitting there, wasting your breath."

Beckham was fired up about what he believes were several missed calls involving himself in Sunday's loss to the Steelers. Beckham went as far to say that Terry McAulay's crew should be banned from working Giants games going forward.

"It doesn't surprise me. Like I said, everybody knows what's going on, on the field. Everybody can see it. Even Stevie Wonder can see it."

Man, Stevie Wonder has had the blind-person-reference market cornered for decades now. The man's a national treasure and all, but Wonder has to pass the torch eventually, right? I guess what I'm trying to say is that we need more famous blind people.
---------------

I so want his fairy dick knocked right in the dirt.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Well, Wilcox is back this week. I think you might get your wish.
If Wilcox gave me a ROY!!! STAY DOWN BIZNATCH!!! moment, I would instantly change my opinion of him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Justin Pugh intends to play, give Cowboys “another loss” this week

Posted by Josh Alper on December 7, 2016, 4:01 PM EST

Giants left guard Justin Pugh has missed the last four games with a knee injury, but he believes his absence from the lineup will come to an end this week.

Pugh got in a week of limited practices before being ruled out last week and said Wednesday that his knee is feeling great. As a result, he has “all intentions of going out and playing” against the Cowboys in Sunday in a game the Giants must win to keep their chances of winning the NFC East alive.

The Giants beat the Cowboys in the season opener and Pugh is expecting the same outcome this time around.

“We know them very well and it should be exciting to get back out there and be able to give them another loss,” Pugh said, via Bob Glauber of Newsday.

The Cowboys likely have a different opinion of how things will play out at the Meadowlands this Sunday and they’ll have wins over every team they faced this season if they are able to win for the 12th straight time.
-----------

Man, they sure love to flap their gums.

dallen

Senior Tech
Nothing wrong with that.

He kind of became a caricature of himself at the end, but Ray Lewis was one of the all-time great leaders and the respect he commanded around the league for most of his career was impressive.

After Michael Irvin, he was probably the best leader I've seen in football, so I don't have a problem with him speaking to the team. I would imagine the vast majority of those guys in the locker room respect him or look up to him or even both.
I saw this Mario Batali video on youtube this week where he is cooking for Ray and Bob Marley's son. It isn't really all that great of a video, but Ray Lewis has his guard down a little bit and I could totally see why other people follow him.

Cotton

Staff member
Justin Pugh intends to play, give Cowboys “another loss” this week

Posted by Josh Alper on December 7, 2016, 4:01 PM EST

Giants left guard Justin Pugh has missed the last four games with a knee injury, but he believes his absence from the lineup will come to an end this week.

Pugh got in a week of limited practices before being ruled out last week and said Wednesday that his knee is feeling great. As a result, he has “all intentions of going out and playing” against the Cowboys in Sunday in a game the Giants must win to keep their chances of winning the NFC East alive.

The Giants beat the Cowboys in the season opener and Pugh is expecting the same outcome this time around.

“We know them very well and it should be exciting to get back out there and be able to give them another loss,” Pugh said, via Bob Glauber of Newsday.

The Cowboys likely have a different opinion of how things will play out at the Meadowlands this Sunday and they’ll have wins over every team they faced this season if they are able to win for the 12th straight time.
-----------

Man, I hope we beat the living shit out of them.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Tell me about it, and that's why I hate them so much and why I would absolutely love to clinch the division in their stadium while also throwing a serious wrench into their playoff hopes.

BipolarFuk

Demoted
Is this team even capable of beating the shit out of a good team?

So far we've just beat on cupcakes like the Browns and Bears.

Cotton

Staff member

We beat the Packers in GB by 2 TDs.

Cotton

Staff member
Well, Wilcox is back this week. I think you might get your wish.
If Wilcox gave me a ROY!!! STAY DOWN BIZNATCH!!! moment, I would instantly change my opinion of him.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Beckham said that is the hardest he has ever been hit.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

:doh

With the way you talk about them every week, you'd think this was one of those 2011-2013 mediocre teams.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Squeaking by most teams except for the dregs.
And by "squeaking" by you mean literally never trailing some of those teams? This isn't college football. You don't have 28 point wins against playoff teams.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Squeaking by most teams except for the dregs.
Every win they've had this season has been convincing.

Every.Single.One.

They'ved played against bad teams, solid teams, and good ones. They've won at home and they've won at some of the toughest places to play like Pittsburgh and Lambeau.

They've faced teams with explosive offenses and teams with very good defenses.

In 12 tries, they've won 11 of them. In almost all 11, they were significantly the better team who was in control for most if not all of the game.

As far I'm concerned, they have two "ugly" wins -- Philadelphia and Minnesota. But even in those cases, their character came through against Philly and showed what they were made of and how they could step up as a team to win a game they were outplayed in, and against Minnesota, they found a way to win an ugly slugfest despite doing everything they could to give that game away.

If winning 11 times in 12 games doesn't impress you and change your outlook on this team, then nothing will.

Your negativity on a weekly basis is annoying because it has no merit....and this is coming from someone who has been largely a pessimist when it comes to this organization as whole over the last 10 years, but least I was negative when the team was bad or mediocre.

You don't think this team is all that good? Ok, fine...you're entitled to your opinion, but you whining every week during games (in the 1st fricking quarter, no less) about how they're frauds and how they're being figured out is really obnoxious and just makes you look silly.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Every win they've had this season has been convincing.

Every.Single.One.

They'ved played against bad teams, solid teams, and good ones. They've won at home and they've won at some of the toughest places to play like Pittsburgh and Lambeau.

They've faced teams with explosive offenses and teams with very good defenses.

In 12 tries, they've won 11 of them. In almost all 11, they were significantly the better team who was in control for most if not all of the game.

As far I'm concerned, they have two "ugly" wins -- Philadelphia and Minnesota. But even in those cases, their character came through against Philly and showed what they were made of and how they could step up as a team to win a game they were outplayed in, and against Minnesota, they found a way to win an ugly slugfest despite doing everything they could to give that game away.

If winning 11 times in 12 games doesn't impress you and change your outlook on this team, then nothing will.

Your negativity on a weekly basis is annoying because it has no merit....and this is coming from someone who has been largely a pessimist when it comes to this organization as whole over the last 10 years, but least I was negative when the team was bad or mediocre.

You don't think this team is all that good? Ok, fine...you're entitled to your opinion, but you whining every week during games (in the 1st fricking quarter, no less) about how they're frauds and how they're being figured out is really obnoxious and just makes you look silly.
Some people are just happy when they have something to complain about. I'm dead serious. I have family members who are like that. They just love to bitch and complain about anything.

There's a Cowboys fan who calls into the Dan Patrick Show every week after Cowboy games who falls into this category. His handle is 'Shea in Irving".

Despite the Cowboys winning 11 of 12 games I can only think of one positive themed call that he's made into the show.

The Cowboys could beat the Packers 31-14 in Green Bay with the Cowboys running backs putting up 190 yards on 30 rush attempts and Dak passing for 250 yards with a 25/32 passing performance and he will still call in bitching and moaning for 5minutes about how we didn't run the ball enough and about how the "Ivy League Ginger" is playing with fire by allowing a rookie QB to throw more than 30 times a game.

Some people just aren't wired to enjoy the moment and accept that things are finally going our way.

Top Bottom