Cowboys Sign Vander Esch

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Woo hoo.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Funny, no one notices or cares that its way early for them to have signed the 1st rounder.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Funny, no one notices or cares that its way early for them to have signed the 1st rounder.
It's not that early, or late. Or anything, really. Now that draft picks are slotted, you pretty much know what they're going to make once you know where they were drafted. Not much drama involved with signing draft picks any more.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
It's not that early, or late. Or anything, really. Now that draft picks are slotted, you pretty much know what they're going to make once you know where they were drafted. Not much drama involved with signing draft picks any more.
Yeah, you don't see as many holdouts or TC drama as you used to when it comes to signing draft picks.

midswat

... soon
I’ve always felt that signing draft picks was important.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
They are slotted, but usually Dallas ends up signing them at the onset of camp. This is outside the recent trend.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
They are slotted, but usually Dallas ends up signing them at the onset of camp. This is outside the recent trend.
Its probably the routine now because they signed Taco on May 11 last year.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
You're right but it was stupid so I'm glad they are just getting shit done up front.

Top Bottom