Maliek Collins Has A Foot Injury

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Gofdamnit maliek, get your shit together!

midswat

... soon
Boy I wish I was a season ticket holder so I could get such vague useless info. Like a broken bone or a corn? What kind of injury we looking at here. And no I didn’t read the article ain’t nobody got time for that

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Boy I wish I was a season ticket holder so I could get such vague useless info. Like a broken bone or a corn? What kind of injury we looking at here. And no I didn’t read the article ain’t nobody got time for that
I'm a season ticket holder, he didn't tell me. Fucker...

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Collins had a broken foot his rookie year too if I recall.

GShock

DCC 4Life
It’s almost like bulking him up to play the 1 tech is having adverse consequences.

Reportedly same foot he had surgery on in January.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Maliek Collins needs surgery after breaking his left foot ThursdayPosted by Charean Williams on May 10, 2018, 8:52 PM EDT Maliek Collins takes one step forward and two steps back. Or something like that.Cowboys executive vice president Stephen Jones told some season ticket holders earlier Thursday that Collins injured his foot. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media since has reported that the defensive tackle broke a foot while participating in the team’s offseason conditioning program Thursday.It will require McClain to undergo surgery on his left foot for the second time in four months to repair the fractured fifth metatarsal, per Todd Archer of ESPN.McClain’s injury might increase the Cowboys’ interest in free agent defensive tackle Terrell McClain, who visited Thursday but has one more visit to take.In his rookie season of 2016, Collins broke his right foot during the first week of OTAs. He underwent surgery and missed three months, though he returned in time for the regular season.He played much of last season with the injury to his left foot, making 18 tackles, 2.5 sacks, three tackles for loss, 25 quarterback pressures and two fumble recoveries. Collins underwent surgery in January.

p1_

DCC 4Life
They call him by his name, then suddenly start calling him McClain. Dumbasses.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Makes getting McClain even more important.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If it can be a one year deal, who cares?
Yeah it's not like we are snug against the cap. Plus next offseason we have like a projected 66 mil in cap space. So it's not likely we badly need to carry it over. Although I get that Lawrence and Martin are going to eat up pretty significant portions of that cap space. You're still only talking about 25-30 mil of it.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
McClain is visiting Philly? With jernigan's injury and how impulsive they are, they may well sign him.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-40020944-4

Free-agent defensive tackle Terrell McClain (6-2, 302) is in Atlanta today visiting with the Falcons, according to a source. McClain came to Atlanta from a visit with the Cowboys. Falcons very interested in signing McClain because he fits the system and is an up-field defensive tackle with quickness who would fit at the 3 technique. McClain also is close friends with Falcons defensive lineman Jack Crawford from their days together in Dallas. McClain could work well alongside nose tackle Grady Jarrett. McClain, 29, has played with the Redskins, Cowboys, Texans, Patriots, and Panthers.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
McClain is visiting Philly? With jernigan's injury and how impulsive they are, they may well sign him.
An article mentioned Philly interest yesterday...I connected dots. Looks like Atlanta now.

Top Bottom