This NFL draft class crippled the Dallas Cowboys

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was posting every few seconds on this site, on Facebook, and screaming at my laptop for the Cowboys to take Brown and please not Jones, but those quick-twitch monitoring motherfuckers wanted Mr. Longjump.

When end they took him I wanted to hurl. When the Pats snapped up Brown I punched the dinner table. When I saw the dipshit Joe Fans applauding the pick intense rage built.

I have issues. Since then I vowed to become a bit more distant. I still watch, but keep perspective that we’re not going anywhere with mr Ivy League at coach no matter what our talent.

Fix the coaching and I might give a shit again.

For now I’m content to enjoy my family and cheer great Cowboy plays and wins.
Brown's fifth year option didn't get picked up by the Pats. Not exactly a ringing endorsement.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Brown's fifth year option didn't get picked up by the Pats. Not exactly a ringing endorsement.
They upgraded recently via trade. He’s been very good and also had a good Superbowl. Does everything the Pats asked and will make someone a nice free agent pickup.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They upgraded recently via trade. He’s been very good and also had a good Superbowl. Does everything the Pats asked and will make someone a nice free agent pickup.
Who was an upgrade via trade? You must be smoking the good stuff. If you're referring to Danny Shelton the Patriots also declined his fifth year. Sort of tells you something.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
A lot of people didn't seem to like Byron Jones. I don't think i really liked him either. I've grown to like him since though.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
A lot of people didn't seem to like Byron Jones. I don't think i really liked him either. I've grown to like him since though.
I really don't have an opinion any more on him.

He is just, like, there.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Oh I disliked him strongly. And I remember others on here feeling the same way. I can't remember who I really wanted badly in the first that year though.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
He's not a bust. He's just not a star either. I agree with picking up the 5th year.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I wanted Brown
I really liked Bud Dupree who was gone. Not much of a miss there though. Gosh that was a bad draft. In hindsight Landon Collins was clearly the pick we should have made. I remember really liking him but I don't know that I was pounding the table for him during the actual draft.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
I really liked Bud Dupree who was gone. Not much of a miss there though. Gosh that was a bad draft. In hindsight Landon Collins was clearly the pick we should have made. I remember really liking him but I don't know that I was pounding the table for him during the actual draft.
Yep. The whole thing set us back.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I was posting every few seconds on this site, on Facebook, and screaming at my laptop for the Cowboys to take Brown and please not Jones, but those quick-twitch monitoring motherfuckers wanted Mr. Longjump.
:lol

I have issues. Since then I vowed to become a bit more distant. I still watch, but keep perspective that we’re not going anywhere with mr Ivy League at coach no matter what our talent.

Fix the coaching and I might give a shit again.
:buddy

Top Bottom