2017 Underclassmen Thread

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
So by your logic he should have about 20 more ints to his name since he throws the ball so much, right? Or do you have some trumped up reason that he sucks because has 600 attempts to only 10 picks? Somebody needs to give Tom Brady some tips because that guy has about the same td/int ratio as Mahomes. Imagine what Brady could have done with his career if only you would have been there to let him know he needs to take care of the ball.
Who said anything about INTs? He is simply careless with the ball. I'm talking about his throws that are stupid. Like instead of dropping down on a read instead of trying to be a damn hero. He tries too damn hard to force the ball into places that it shouldn't be. He plays street ball. It's who he is. He will never amount to shit in the NFL because of it. Not his fault. He hasn't had near the coaching the get it out of him that he needs, because he damn sure has the talent.

Cotton

Staff member
I enjoy the discussions of Texas Tech football.

Researchers say laughing daily is beneficial to your health. So please continue.

:art
:fyou

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
I'm on hydrocodone, muscle relaxers and laxatives. There is a chance I will go off with nonsensical f-bombs, shit my pants, need a hug or just pass out. I have no preference as long as it is entertaining.
:lol

Cotton

Staff member
Solomon Thomas has declared.

Cotton

Staff member
J.T. Barrett is returning to OSU for his senior season.

Cotton

Staff member
Texas A&M WR Speedy Noil has declared.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Texas A&M WR Speedy Noil has declared.
Is his real name Speedy? Because I'd draft him purely for the name. Unfortunately I'm sure it's just a bad nickname.

Also sounds like a real trouble maker.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

Rock Slamdance

DCC 4Life
Is his real name Speedy? Because I'd draft him purely for the name. Unfortunately I'm sure it's just a bad nickname.

Also sounds like a real trouble maker.
Tons of talent, total shit head. Been in the dog house since he came to College Station. Word is he declared because he was about to get booted from the team.

D

Deuce

Marlon Mack RB South Florida

Nice player, but he's going to get lost in the shuffle with the talent in this class.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Marlon Mack RB South Florida

Nice player, but he's going to get lost in the shuffle with the talent in this class.
No kidding. The RB class is pretty deep.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah the Oklahoma kid jumped. Mixon is pretty damn talented. Of course that hitting incident will push him down.
"Hitting incident"? :lol

I guess you like understating things. In today's outrage society, that's not exactly strong enough.

I find it hard to believe that he got a first round evaluation from the advisory board with the PR issues around that guy.

Strongly doubt any team takes on the baggage of choosing a woman beater that early.

Top Bottom