4 in custody after mentally disabled man tied up, tortured on Facebook Live

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
BINGO.

This is what we all too often realize.

People are assholes. Every one of us are, some a lot more than others.

We look for someone to blame. Media and the other side of government that we don't agree with! They look for an excuse. To hell with the man! I don't like people who don't think like me!

The blame and excuses are all bullshit. It boils down to people are shitty by nature and are prone to doing stuff like this. When they do, they should be punished. Contain your anger and use that energy for something positive.
You are wise.

2233boys

Not So New Member
The left has been pushing retarded bullshit to divide the races for many years, whipping up these kinds of "people" into a frenzy. They deserve a great deal of the blame. Racial relations have backslid a great deal over the past eight years, and it is 100 percent the Obama administration and its apologists at fault for this.
Again retarded, time to unsubscribe to Breitbert, quit watching Fox and listening to Rush. You've been brainwashed. Have a nice day.

How long before he tells me he doesn't watch listen or read those sites stations or broadcasts.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Again retarded, time to unsubscribe to Breitbert, quit watching Fox and listening to Rush. You've been brainwashed. Have a nice day.

How long before he tells me he doesn't watch listen or read those sites stations or broadcasts.
Certainly not 100% responsible but I think the Obama administration has to take some reaponsibility for race relations taking several steps backwards.

shane

DCC 4Life

Sounds like you're triggered. Best of luck pulling your head out of the sand, numbnuts. You really need it.

townsend

Banned
Sounds like you're triggered. Best of luck pulling your head out of the sand, numbnuts. You really need it.
Oh man you totally cucked that libtard! Only leftist fag snowflakes would actually attribute the current racial divide to the dozens of incidents where police shot unarmed black men on camera. If there wasn't a black president, the advent of the cell phone camera wouldn't have ever even happened, and police brutality definitely didn't exist before 2009.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The left has been pushing retarded bullshit to divide the races for many years, whipping up these kinds of "people" into a frenzy. They deserve a great deal of the blame. Racial relations have backslid a great deal over the past eight years, and it is 100 percent the Obama administration and its apologists at fault for this.
Even if you are correct, I doubt being "100 percent" closed minded is going to provide the solution.

shane

DCC 4Life
Oh man you totally cucked that libtard! Only leftist fag snowflakes would actually attribute the current racial divide to the dozens of incidents where police shot unarmed black men on camera. If there wasn't a black president, the advent of the cell phone camera wouldn't have ever even happened, and police brutality definitely didn't exist before 2009.
The Black Lives Matter retards beg for Obama to nationalize the police while he gives them more military equipment through the 1033 program. I am assigning blame directly where it belongs.

Jiggyfly

Banned
The Black Lives Matter retards beg for Obama to nationalize the police while he gives them more military equipment through the 1033 program. I am assigning blame directly where it belongs.
:lol

Top Bottom