Korean leaders aim for end of war, 'complete denuclearization' after historic summit

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
With all of the depressing news these days I almost have to pinch myself for such a good thing going on with NK. It’s almost like I am bracing for something bad to happen concerning this. I am so so happy to know that we have had a breakthrough somehwere.

Kbrown

Not So New Member
With all of the depressing news these days I almost have to pinch myself for such a good thing going on with NK. It’s almost like I am bracing for something bad to happen concerning this. I am so so happy to know that we have had a breakthrough somehwere.
Well, there could be the prospect of a united Korea that aligns itself with the Chinese...

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I just find it funny that reaching out to ruthless dictators under the Obama administration made the right wingers foam at the fucking mouth, but everythang is A OK when they do it.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I just find it funny that reaching out to ruthless dictators under the Obama administration made the right wingers foam at the fucking mouth, but everythang is A OK when they do it.
Under Obama’s administration his outreach was accompanied with truckloads of cash to fill their pockets. Between his and Kerry’s negotiations the USA got the short end of the deals. The negotiations under the Trump administration is with dictators with nuclear weaponary and missles to deliver them. There is nothing to reasonably to compare .

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Why are the Chinese scary? What have they done to demonstrate they would go outside of their own borders militarily?
They're sneaky and can't be trusted. Haven't you ever heard of ancient Chinese secrets?

:unsure

Yeah. Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
The Chinese’ mightiest soldier was Bruce Lee and he didn’t even have a gun. Rambo would mow down a row of Bruce Lees in an instant.

Worst case scenario, Just lace all the rice in Panda Expresses with arsenic as we retreat from California and it’ll be like watching ants die from an ant trap.
:lol

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
:lol

Kbrown

Not So New Member
The Chinese’ mightiest soldier was Bruce Lee and he didn’t even have a gun. Rambo would mow down a row of Bruce Lees in an instant.

Worst case scenario, Just lace all the rice in Panda Expresses with arsenic as we retreat from California and it’ll be like watching ants die from an ant trap.
Do Chinese people eat Panda Express? I figured it was Chinese food the same way Taco Bell is Mexican food.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Phil bringing it hard with the Asian roasts.

2233boys

Not So New Member
Let's be honest the way he talked and the rhetoric he used , made any reasonable (non Trump Fan boy) question his tactics. If you are saying it didn't, I don't hold any regard for your opinions from here on out.

That said, it seems to have worked. I am shocked. I don't feel the President is clever or smart enough to have done it on purpose. But he deserves credit for bringing this about, if it all pans out he should win the Nobel Peace Prize or at least be considered.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom