2nd round wishlist.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Give me one of these guys, and I'm happy. In no particular order...

Will Hernandez G
James Daniels C/G
Dallas Goedert TE
Mike Gesicki TE
Courtland Sutton WR
Harold Landry DE
Christian Kirk WR
DJ Chark WR
Orlando Brown T
Justin Reid S
Harrison Phillips DT
Ronnie Harrison S
Jessie Bates S
Mark Andrews TE
Anthony Miller WR
Braden Smith G

Obviously, there are guys in here who I like better than the others, but there probably isn't much chance of somebody like Hernandez or Reid falling to us. But I listed them to show there is a lot of guys left that would be not only good value, but a good fit for our needs. I'm sure there are some I'm forgetting, and some of these guys that will maybe fall further than us. Also, there are positions that I didn't list that will be drafted ahead of us. The RBs and CBs I didn't list because I don't think we'll even give them a 2nd thought this early in the draft.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Maurice Hearst would be another one to add to the list. Assuming his heart was ok.

Also, fuck Orlando Brown.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Maurice Hearst would be another one to add to the list. Assuming his heart was ok.

Also, fuck Orlando Brown.
What don't you like about Brown? I'll admit, I don't know a lot about him. But he has great size, starting experience in a big conference against some top teams, and NFL bloodlines. I would think he'd be able to be our RT if we were to move Collins back in to G.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
What don't you like about Brown? I'll admit, I don't know a lot about him. But he has great size, starting experience in a big conference against some top teams, and NFL bloodlines. I would think he'd be able to be our RT if we were to move Collins back in to G.
He had an all-time terrible performance at the draft. Basically phoned it in. With his bloodline, all he had to do was be average. He couldn't be bothered to properly prepare. He's lazy. There is nothing worse in a OLineman than to be lazy.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
I'd take Brown out and Bates, at least in the 2nd, I'd be fine with either in the 3rd.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I would trade up for Hernandez. He is worth it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Day one starter with pro bowl potential. I'd have no problem with it. Would have had no problem if we took him at 19. Guy might be dumb but who cares he is a LG all day long.

Was Larry Allen smart?

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Yeah? He's going to go to the Giants, Colts or Browns nearly immediately. Any of those three would be ecstatic to draft him. So who's going to trade with us?

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Either trade up for Hernandez or hope Ronnie Harrison or a WR makes it to 50.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Andrews is also an excellent TE prospect.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Yeah? He's going to go to the Giants, Colts or Browns nearly immediately. Any of those three would be ecstatic to draft him. So who's going to trade with us?
Cleveland

midswat

... soon
I'll take him in the fifth where he should go...
Fuck yo couch n****

If he falls to the 5th, he will be the steal of the draft. Both him and John Kelly will out perform their "draft status."

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I was thinking Josh Jackson but wrote Landry for some reason, changed it.
I think Jackson is well worth a 2nd round pick. But I mentioned that I left positions off like CB and RBs because I don't think there is any chance that we'd take one considering the depth on our team, (I know we're thin at RB behind Zeke) our needs, and the talent left on the board.

Top Bottom