Hey Hey Hey!!!!

midswat

... soon
Refresh my memory: is his case/accusations basically the beginning of the #metoo movement?

Sheik

DCC 4Life
Didn’t some fringe black comdedian start all this shit like 4 years ago? Something about saying how Cosby was a dirtbag in his act and it gathered steam, or am I just misremembering that?

data

Forbes #1
Didn’t some fringe black comdedian start all this shit like 4 years ago? Something about saying how Cosby was a dirtbag in his act and it gathered steam, or am I just misremembering that?
Hannibal Burress or something

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Hannibal Buress is hilarious. One of the best out there right now.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
This is the bit:

Thirteen? And it’s even worse because Bill Cosby has the fucking smuggest old black man public persona that I hate. Pull your pants up, black people, I was on TV in the ’80s. I can talk down to you because I had a successful sitcom. Yeah, but you raped women, Bill Cosby. So, brings you down a couple notches.

I don’t curse on stage. Well, yeah, you’re a rapist, so, I’ll take you sayin’ lots of motherfuckers on Bill Cosby: Himself if you weren’t a rapist. … I want to just at least make it weird for you to watch Cosby Show reruns. … I’ve done this bit on stage, and people don’t believe. People think I’m making it up. … That shit is upsetting. If you didn’t know about it, trust me. You leave here and google ‘Bill Cosby rape.’ It’s not funny. That shit has more results than Hannibal Buress.

Top Bottom