2016 POTUS Election Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2233boys

Not So New Member
How do you feel about the president elect making baseless claims that there were millions of illegal votes cast for Hillary Clinton and that he actually won the popular vote? He stated this as though it is a fact, when there is no evidence to support his claim.
He says yum yum please give me more piss lemonade.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Haven't thought about it nor do I know much about it.
Not much more to know about it. He claimed on Twitter:

"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally"

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Not much more to know about it. He claimed on Twitter:

"In addition to winning the Electoral College in a landslide, I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally"
As I indicated in an edited post, is it your contention that politicians have to have a basis for their statements?

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
As I indicated in an edited post, is it your contention that politicians have to have a basis for their statements?
I asked you what you think about the president elect making baseless claims that he was the victim of rampant voter fraud. If you don't want to answer it that is your prerogative.

Last edited:

2233boys

Not So New Member
Your Childish side is showing.
Your Trumptard side has been in full view for the entire cycle. You are in a cult and Trump is your leader. It's scary.

As Ed said "Trump could walk into a room, pour gasoline all over the carpet, and stand there with a lit match and some people (YOU) would insist that he hasn't done anything wrong yet and it would only be unfounded, irresponsible speculation that he was intending to burn the place down."

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Your Trumptard side has been in full view for the entire cycle. You are in a cult and Trump is your leader. It's scary.

As Ed said "Trump could walk into a room, pour gasoline all over the carpet, and stand there with a lit match and some people (YOU) would insist that he hasn't done anything wrong yet and it would only be unfounded, irresponsible speculation that he was intending to burn the place down."
Can't have a discussion with differences without getting personal and abusive huh?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I asked you what you think about the president elect making baseless claims that he was the victim of rampant voter fraud. If you don't want to answer it that is your prerogative.
Trump has made a lot of baseless comments but he hasn't been alone. The baseless rhetoric has been just as abundant from Clinton and her supporters. There isn't anyone in the race that hasn't been talking out their ass not to mention news reporters and the celebrity world. It's not objective to pin it down with one statement.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
Trump has made a lot of baseless comments but he hasn't been alone. The baseless rhetoric has been just as abundant from Clinton and her supporters. There isn't anyone in the race that hasn't been talking out their ass not to mention news reporters and the celebrity world. It not objective to pin it down with one statement.
Your reply was exactly what I expected but you did not answer my question, so let me rephrase it. Do you think it is appropriate for a man in his current position to claim with no evidence that he was the victim of rampant voter fraud in this election?

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Your reply was exactly what I expected but you did not answer my question, so let me rephrase it. Do you think it is appropriate for a man in his current position to claim with no evidence that he was the victim of rampant voter fraud in this election?
If it is untrue then it is inappropriate. Can anyone make that determination with certainty?

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
If it is untrue then it is inappropriate. Can anyone make that determination with certainty?
So you're going to fall back on the flimsy "How do we know for absolutely certain it isn't true?" argument as justification? Come on.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
So you're going to fall back on the flimsy "How do we know for absolutely certain it isn't true?" argument as justification? Come on.
And you are going to assume that that the statement is without merit? Come on yourself. You are doing the same thing by taking a position that the only correct conclussion is the one you have formed. The truth of the matter is that neither of us knows what is correct but you are unwilling to admit this.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
And you are going to assume that that the statement is without merit? Come on yourself. You are doing the same thing by taking a position that the only correct conclussion is the one you have formed. The truth of the matter is that neither of us knows what is correct but you are unwilling to admit this.
Until there is clear evidence out there to support Trump's claims I think it is wildy inappropriate for the president elect to make such a statement. Apparently you do not feel that he show any sort of restraint.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Until there is clear evidence out there to support Trump's claims I think it is wildy inappropriate for the president elect to make such a statement. Apparently you do not feel that he show any sort of restraint.
It may be inappropriate but there is little anyone can do about it. This however, seems to have started out as an effort to pigeon hole and mitigate my comments regarding why Trump has no legal duty to disclose his tax returns.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom