Happy Thanksgiving......

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
Happy Thanksgiving to all you heathens. My you be blessed with full bellys and a Cowboy's win tomorrow. On a personal note, I am thankful that we all have this forum to cuss, discuss, agree and disagree with one another. While sometimes things get heated, even personal at times, I always want to come back and read what you have to say. I wish we could have like a DCC reunion sometime. It would be awesome. In the meantime, :buddy to you all.

Peace!

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, here's to a win tomorrow.(I wish it wasn't the later game)

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, here's to a win tomorrow.(I wish it wasn't the later game)
Frankly I'm glad it is a later game because it will give families time to share a meal and visit together. When the game starts it's all about the game.

data

Forbes #1
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

BE EXTRA VIGILANT WITH SAFETY! I got hit by a car yesterday crossing the street st a four-way stop. Luckily, I'm okay as I jumped and landed on his hood. That bastard [MENTION=31]Bob Roberts[/MENTION] wouldn't be here to tell you if worse happened, either. As Ace said earlier, tomorrow isn't promised to anyone and that was an eye-opener.

Im thankful for this post and thankful to you all.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

BE EXTRA VIGILANT WITH SAFETY! I got hit by a car yesterday crossing the street st a four-way stop. Luckily, I'm okay as I jumped and landed on his hood. That bastard [MENTION=31]Bob Roberts[/MENTION] wouldn't be here to tell you if worse happened, either. As Ace said earlier, tomorrow isn't promised to anyone and that was an eye-opener.

Glad you are okay.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life

BE EXTRA VIGILANT WITH SAFETY! I got hit by a car yesterday crossing the street st a four-way stop. Luckily, I'm okay as I jumped and landed on his hood. That bastard @Bob Roberts wouldn't be here to tell you if worse happened, either. As Ace said earlier, tomorrow isn't promised to anyone and that was an eye-opener.

Really glad you are OK.

kidd

DCC 4Life
Happy Thanksgiving!! 🦃

Nothing better than good food and Cowboys football!! 🏈

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

You were either with Boberts or you are being weird. Regardless, glad you are okay. We would literally be poll-less without you.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
Frankly I'm glad it is a later game because it will give families time to share a meal and visit together. When the game starts it's all about the game.
True but here, it's literally all my better half's family and I hate waiting for a game to start period.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Happy T-Day Everyone

I hope everyone has a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving! Eat a lot of turkey and enjoy the time with whomever you are with.

Peace & Love

PT

Jiggyfly

Banned

Glad you are OK, hope you are not too bruised up.

Jiggyfly

Banned
What the hell is going on in here?

9-1 is doing strange things to this place, I hope this is not a jinx thread because this positivity is getting out of hand.

Booze get in here and shit all over this thread.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life

9-1 is doing strange things to this place, I hope this is not a jinx thread because this positivity is getting out of hand.

Uhhh... It only works with [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION]

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I love you all.

~butterfly lands on finger~

GO COWBOYS!

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I do miss Boberts. Too bad he can't show up like Thorn did in the Detroit playoff game in 2014 at least.

Top Bottom