2016 Random Cowboys Related Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
This cannot continue.

I keep waiting for the shoe to drop. It has to bottom out.

This is not real life.
This is how most of us feel, I would assume.

Cotton

Staff member
Another shocking stat...

Tops in the league in passes that travel 15 yards in the air..

Hold up! I thought they dumbed down the offense for Dak and like limited him and stuff. This can't be right.

Newt

DCC 4Life
Prescott in final quarter (last 9 games)
46 of 53 515 yds 3 td 0 int 126.0
The best part about this stat line is the fact that we are only passing the ball, on average, 6 times per game in the 4th quarter. I would like to compare that to 2014 and see how many time we were passing late in games.

p1_

DCC 4Life
But wait, Tony Romo is better. No, really
:lol

Cotton

Staff member

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
For a guy with no sacks and no INTs I'd say he has been the biggest impact player on defense this year.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch

Cotton

Staff member
And, here I had this guy on Twitter arguing with me that Brown has been terrible this year. Stupid me.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
And, here I had this guy on Twitter arguing with me that Brown has been terrible this year. Stupid me.
Best thing about that graphic...Jalen Ramsey.

:lol @ anyone who wanted him over Elliott.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah its insane that Brown doesn't get more love when rookie corners get brought up. I realize he wasn't a first round pick but the guy is logging starter snaps here and playing excellent both in the slot and on the outside.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Jalen Ramsey is exactly what we all thought he was, a rich man's Byron Jones.

He's generally good in coverage and has very good size and speed but he lacks ball skills and a knack for creating turnovers. 10 games into his career he looks like exactly that with 0 interceptions, 0 forced fumbles and a grand total of 1 pass deflection.

This guy never was, nor will he ever be a Rod Woodson, Ed Reed, Earl Thomas, Deion Sanders, Champ Bailey, or any other HOF caliber player he was idiotically compared to.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

He's generally good in coverage and has very good size and speed but he lacks ball skills and a knack for creating turnovers. 10 games into his career he looks like exactly that with 0 interceptions, 0 forced fumbles and a grand total of 1 pass deflection.

This guy never was, nor will he ever be a Rod Woodson, Ed Reed, Earl Thomas, Deion Sanders, Champ Bailey, or any other HOF caliber player he was idiotically compared to.
Hell at least Byron Jones knows how to knock a ball away and get a pd.

Jiggyfly

Banned

I never seen him compared to any of those guys and with the talent in this draft he does not have to be those guys to be worth the pick.

I really don't understand the hate for the guy especially considering we did not pick him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom