Week 11 Gameday Chatter | Ravens vs. Cowboys | 11/20/2016

data

Forbes #1
A couple times now when you think that the defense has finally caught up to Dak, he comes out the second half humming. Dak won't stretch a defense (for now) 20 yards down the field, but dammit if he isn't good when it's 3rd & 5 or less.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Love this and it's the key to beating those massive blitzes defenses try to bring against Dak. The next Philly game will be vastly different because of this.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I am, and I've noticed you like to reply with dick posts to everything I post. Even though they have nothing to do with you. Feel free to block my posts if they offend you so much.
Please. I rarely if ever reply to you. Your feelings are still hurt because I pointed out your inane Iamtdg/Fuller fetish? And I don't feel the need to be protected by anybody by blocking them. Clearly you do, so why don't you take your own advice?

And if you feel what I posted above was too dickish for your tender feelings...? Damn little lady. I'd suggest you pull up your panties. Your saggy twat is gathering up WAY too much sand.

data

Forbes #1
I think I root for a packers loss tonight. Resskins don't scare me.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Please. I rarely if ever reply to you. Your feelings are still hurt because I pointed out your inane Iamtdg/Fuller fetish? And I don't feel the need to be protected by anybody by blocking them. Clearly you do, so why don't you take your own advice?

And if you feel what I posted above was too dickish for your tender feelings...? Damn little lady. I'd suggest you pull up your panties. Your saggy twat is gathering up WAY too much sand.
:lol and you ask if I'm a grown adult? Internet tough guy huh. Have fun with that.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Just this morning, you wanted Romo to start. Now Dak is better than Aikman? You are hard to take seriously some times.
None of those statements are mutually exclusive.

I think Romo would be great in this offense.

Zeke as a rookie is beating even Emmitt's 1995 pace.

Dak is plain crushing any stat Aikman had. Irvin was great, though so is Bryant.

The OL is better, period.

That 92 team had the #1 defense shutting opponents down getting more possessions to the offense, yet we still averaged only 25.5 ppg.

This team has a mediocre defense doing us no real favors and we're averaging 28.5 ppg.

Of course Dak never had to play LT or Reggie White twice a year, but I think they'd hold their own.

data

Forbes #1
What WWE wrestler voice should I use when reading your posts? I'm thinking fast and intense like Big Boss Man. Or deliberately slow and raspy like Road Warriors.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
What WWE wrestler voice should I use when reading your posts? I'm thinking fast and intense like Big Boss Man. Or deliberately slow and raspy like Road Warriors.
Go with Miss Elizabeth. I always liked her.

Joe Fan

Brand New Member

:towel
:lol

data

Forbes #1
Regarding Dak, who's still concerned he could a one-year wonder? Or are you 100% convinced he's our long-term future?

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Regarding Dak, who's still concerned he could a one-year wonder? Or are you 100% convinced he's our long-term future?
He's definitely our future.

If we ran a gimmick offense then I'd be pumping the breaks a bit.

But yeah, we found our guy.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Nothing he has done suggests to me that he is a one year wonder. Leadership, ability to read a defense, ability to adjust the offensive play calls, running ability, arm strength and accuracy. And his body is built to sort of take hits well. Nothing about Dak suggests to me that he is going to fall off any time soon.

Top Bottom