Week 11 Gameday Chatter | Ravens vs. Cowboys | 11/20/2016

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dak Prescott went 6-of-6 for 78 yards in the fourth quarter Sunday. He's now completed 24 of his last 26 fourth-quarter pass attempts, starting with the game-winning drive against the Eagles in Week 8.

Please tell me how that isn't the stuff of a championship caliber QB?

Joe Fan

Brand New Member
Seahawks TD. Yay?
I'm so torn on who to root for. I'd love for some more separation from the Seahawks because I really don't want any chance for us to have to play in Seattle come playoff time.

Fucking cardinals and that tie.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Obviously you can't disagree its elite QB play. The only catch is that "championship" QBing never happens in the regular season.
Well that's true, and there is only one way to find out. Sort of like we were all sitting there during preseason wondering if it could translate to the regular season. Well that question was answered and I'm sure this one will be as well.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Yet another game that was won by Cole Beasley.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Well that's true, and there is only one way to find out. Sort of like we were all sitting there during preseason wondering if it could translate to the regular season. Well that question was answered and I'm sure this one will be as well.
I'm inclined to agree. You'd have to bring serious pressure to shake Dak at this point.

The only way a team can pressure Dak with this team atound him is if we give up a big lead.

P_T

Baddest MoFo Around
Better WRs, better and deeper RBs, better QB play, and deeper and better OL. Only positions the 1990's teams had on this team are RT and TE.
You cannot make that claim. Those 90's teams dominated dynasty type teams.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Yeah, it's sort of an odd position. An Eagles loss feels good but a Seahawks loss gives us a better chance at home field advantage throughout the playoffs. Of course at this point it looks like the Giants may push us the hardest in the NFC.
The Giants still have road games against the Steelers, Eagles and Redskins, there should be 2 losses in there.

Stars

DCC 4Life
Ain't nothing shaking Dak at this point. He's a stone cold killer back there. He doesn't give a fuck. He has what you wish every player has, the ability to forget something going badly. I don't care if he is technically not a perfect qb, it has no effect on the results at least at this point. Ride captain ride.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
He would have died in the first half of todays game for us and would have played hurt in the second half leading to a loss.
Well, I'd say that's some pretty fucking impressive recuperative powers. Go from being dead to only hurt in a matter of an hour or two? It took Jesus three days to pull that shit off.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Alright...which one of you let your dad go to the game looking like this? :lol

:lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:towel

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Better WRs, better and deeper RBs, better QB play, and deeper and better OL. Only positions the 1990's teams had on this team are RT and TE.
I don't agree with better WRs or better RBs. Deeper RBs, yeah. I also don't agree with better QB play. OL play maybe. It's all subjective. Hard to declare a clear winner when both units were so dominant. RT I agree. I'd call TE a push. Witten is slowing down, but is still a reliable receiver. And he's head and shoulders better at blocking.

This offense is good. I'd still say that one is better. Just because they didn't run up the scoreboard like the Rams, doesn't mean they weren't damn good. They were surgical in their domination.

Just this morning, you wanted Romo to start. Now Dak is better than Aikman? You are hard to take seriously some times.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well, I'd say that's some pretty fucking impressive recuperative powers. Go from being dead to only hurt in a matter of an hour or two? It took Jesus three days to pull that shit off.
The way some remember it Romo is Jesus, so makes sense.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol

Are you seriously a grown man?
I am, and I've noticed you like to reply with dick posts to everything I post. Even though they have nothing to do with you. Feel free to block my posts if they offend you so much.

data

Forbes #1
Wth the 49ers out of any playoff contention, it's actually fun to watch Kaepenick play, sucky or well.

Top Bottom