Week 11 Gameday Chatter | Ravens vs. Cowboys | 11/20/2016

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Hard to see Mike McCarthy coming back next year.

The Packers are bad.

data

Forbes #1
Awww...poor, poor Aaron Rodgers. Explaining why he's been less accurate this year, having to carry a weak Packers surrounding cast.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Awww...poor, poor Aaron Rodgers. Explaining why he's been less accurate this year, having to carry a weak Packers surrounding cast.
Yeah just a poorly designed offense with less then ideal talent. You can't run slants on every play.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
The Packers defense is a fucking joke.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
This is hard to watch despite all the scoring. Just terrible football.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
We're probably going to have to score at least 30 points to beat the Redskins.

2233boys

Not So New Member
The Td to Beasley was pretty awesome yesterday. Tough throw, tight window, on the run.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
We're probably going to have to score at least 30 points to beat the Redskins.
Eh, I don't expect us to give up big chunk plays the way the Packers did. We will force them to try and run the ball and work their way down the field mistake free. Just way different defensive concepts from the Packers.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Eh, I don't expect us to give up big chunk plays the way the Packers did. We will force them to try and run the ball and work their way down the field mistake free. Just way different defensive concepts from the Packers.
You have more faith in our defense than I do. I think we're looking at another shootout like we saw a couple of weeks ago against the Steelers. Last team with the ball wins.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You have more faith in our defense than I do. I think we're looking at another shootout like we saw a couple of weeks ago against the Steelers. Last team with the ball wins.
Not faith as much as matchup. It's going to be a tough game regardless but they aren't the Steelers talent on offense.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I think the Steelers have the better offensive talent all around, so I don't think it's necessarily a certainty that this game ends up like that one did.

Having said that, the Redskins do have a good offense and can move the ball in the air, so I'm expecting them to score something in the 24 point range.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Even as off as Dak looked at the beginning of the game he still finished 27/36. That's pretty damn impressive.

Top Bottom