Week 11 Gameday Chatter | Ravens vs. Cowboys | 11/20/2016

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I don't sense the Meskins are much different from the Brits on how they react to NFL football.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Interesting OL alignment with seven OL from the Raiders. Didn't work though.

vince

Not So New Member
I gotta say I haven't logged in for a few months now and this is a totally different DCC than when I first joined years back. Such positivity and excitement. Even Boozeman actually saying nice things. Such an unfamiliar vibe. I think I'd like to cancel my membership.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Osweiler is such a tool when he's under pressure.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
They can't run the ball with the same consistency we do. Not even close.

We are 2nd in rush yards per game and they are 4th. I watched Murray dominate the Broncos when it mattered.

And they are also 5th in pass YPG while we're 15th. Overall that rushing edge gives us 12 more overall YPG, but that passing edge is dangerous.

I prefer our team, but they can beat anybody out there.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
If he were in the endzone that would have been a TD.

NFL catch rules are weird like that.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Good play to Braxton Miller. Would've liked to get that guy. He is just going to get better.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Carr drilled that to Crabtree. He dropped it.

RRRRRAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIDER

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
I gotta say I haven't logged in for a few months now and this is a totally different DCC than when I first joined years back. Such positivity and excitement. Even Boozeman actually saying nice things. Such an unfamiliar vibe. I think I'd like to cancel my membership.

You're not getting your donation money back, asshole.

shane

DCC 4Life
I'm not a Texans fan, but these refs should be dragged out into the street and shot. Hard to watch a close game nowadays without the refs fucking up at least one crucial call down the stretch. But that asswipe Goddell is focused on how he can fuck over the best teams instead of making the refs not suck. Piss on this league.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
I'm not a Texans fan, but these refs should be dragged out into the street and shot. Hard to watch a close game nowadays without the refs fucking up at least one crucial call down the stretch. But that asswipe Goddell is focused on how he can fuck over the best teams instead of making the refs not suck. Piss on this league.
Agreed, they fucked up back to back spots by at least half a yard, both of which should've been first downs and more or less gave the Raiders the game.

But hey, they're still investigating the claims of some gold-digger that Elliott banged a few times, so there's definitely that.

dallen

Senior Tech
GFY

vince

Not So New Member
Relax dude. I'm not going anywhere. I've just obtained a lot of my info from a local sports radio show here in Dallas. I may have to relocate to another city for work though so I'll prob be joining in the convos more frequently.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life

We are 2nd in rush yards per game and they are 4th. I watched Murray dominate the Broncos when it mattered.

And they are also 5th in pass YPG while we're 15th. Overall that rushing edge gives us 12 more overall YPG, but that passing edge is dangerous.

I prefer our team, but they can beat anybody out there.
So 2 spots in rushing vs. 10 spots in passing and yet we have 12 more overall, when in Avg teams get over 60% of their yards via pass...
That right there should tell you they're not in our league in rushing.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
You are paid up through the end of the month. Might as well ride it out.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Relax dude. I'm not going anywhere. I've just obtained a lot of my info from a local sports radio show here in Dallas. I may have to relocate to another city for work though so I'll prob be joining in the convos more frequently.
You should know by now, GFY here at the DCC essentially means welcome back in this context.

Top Bottom