Week 11 Gameday Chatter | Ravens vs. Cowboys | 11/20/2016

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Damn, this game is like a retard slap fight.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
[MENTION=92]arcticdiesel[/MENTION]

You have anything to say about this 9-1 start?
I know this wasn't addressed to me but I missed out on chatting with you guys earlier since I actually went to the game today with my son. Had a great, great time. I can't tell you how fired up the fan base is about this team. Security personnel were high five-ing the fans on the way out. People were psyched. Ravens fans were out in force. They were pretty loud until about halftime. Then that was that. :lol

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know this wasn't addressed to me but I missed out on chatting with you guys earlier since I actually went to the game today with my son. Had a great, great time. I can't tell you how fired up the fan base is about this team. Security personnel were high five-ing the fans on the way out. People were psyched. Ravens fans were out in force. They were pretty loud until about halftime. Then that was that. :lol
Sad that a one loss team has opposing fans take over the stadium.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
Sad that a one loss team has opposing fans take over the stadium.
Let's not go too nuts. Maybe 1 in 20 people there were Ravens fans. They were just loud in my area since it was nosebleed. With 100,000 seats people are going to be able to get tickets. Matter of fact, Jones wants it that way.

data

Forbes #1
what section were you in? How rowdy were Cowboys or Ravens fans in your area? Your son get into all the yelling?

data

Forbes #1
Ah. The poor white kid with a dad Mercedes and his date gets there with a Mercedes commercial.

That commercial offends me.
the new Amazon Catholic/Muslim one swapping knee pads ......

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
the new Amazon Catholic/Muslim one swapping knee pads ......
That one did not bother me. It at least had a point.

The other one?

Hey, rich white people have feels too.

data

Forbes #1
That one did not bother me. It at least had a point.

The other one?

Hey, rich white people have feels too.
wouldve been nice if they showed the Mercedez showing off those tight turns and snowing a homeless guy shivering on the sidewalk.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
what section were you in? How rowdy were Cowboys or Ravens fans in your area? Your son get into all the yelling?
Section 423 I think. Row 1 though. The Cowboys fans are like they are always are. They cheer for their team. They are respectful to other teams' fans. Our fans are mostly family people, not hooligans. The Ravens folks were cheerfully obnoxious until they weren't. Nobody really rubbed it in their face too much once the outcome was no longer in doubt.

My son was cheering like a banshee. He's 9 and it was his first major sporting event. He loved it despite me having to drag him there (told me he'd rather play video game). Changed him mind after though. Had a blast. He was the only kid in the immediate area and all the adults around him were cheering with him and giving him fist-bumps. Very fun.

I will say I want to strangle people who cheer when our offense is trying to snap the ball. So retarded. It never seems to be the people around me but it gets loud none-the-less. Year after year, out fans continue that crap. I think it's because many of the people who go are Cowboys fans but not football fans, if that makes sense...

data

Forbes #1
Fucking incomplete. Where the football move?

If that was at midfield or something, that'd totallt be incomplete.

data

Forbes #1
You're telling me that's a fumble in the field of fucking play?

lostxn

DCC 4Life
These two teams looks like shit. I kept thinking we made these teams look bad, but maybe they are just bad...

Actually Washington looked pretty good offensively against us...

data

Forbes #1
These two teams looks like shit. I kept thinking we made these teams look bad, but maybe they are just bad...

Actually Washington looked pretty good offensively against us...
great to hear your son had a great time. I'm sure it all cost a pretty penny, so to get a Cowboys win out of it is especially rewarding. When you enter the doors and see the field for the first time, it's an awesome sight I'm sure your kid won't ever forget.

lostxn

DCC 4Life
great to hear your son had a great time. I'm sure it all cost a pretty penny, so to get a Cowboys win out of it is especially rewarding. When you enter the doors and see the field for the first time, it's an awesome sight I'm sure your kid won't ever forget.
Yeah, he said he thought it was going to be bigger. LOL Dang sure that was the biggest building he's ever been in.

data

Forbes #1
If you're a Redskin, you sign Cousins to the big contract extension this offseason or let him walk? Say it's Osweiler money.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
If you're a Redskin, you sign Cousins to the big contract extension this offseason or let him walk? Say it's Osweiler money.
You have to resign him I think. I mean what else are you going to do at QB? At least you know he is a quality starter.

data

Forbes #1
I've heard announcers say "You don't see Aaron Rodgers miss that throw very often" often enough where they shouldn't say it anymore when Rodgers does miss that throw.

Top Bottom