Week 11 Gameday Chatter | Ravens vs. Cowboys | 11/20/2016

GShock

DCC 4Life
So Subway's commercial talks about the history of the Reuben sandwich and ends with "only at Subway." Can't I get a Reuben at deli's nationwide, just as you mentioned?
You don't want to know how Jared corned that beef.

:nodno

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Joe Flacco after loss to Cowboys: We should beat this team

Posted by Josh Alper on November 20, 2016, 6:49 PM EST

The Ravens became the ninth straight team to lose to the Cowboys on Sunday when they saw a halftime tie turn into a two-touchdown Cowboy lead in the second half and failed to do enough to get back into the game.

A big part of the reason for the 27-17 loss was the disparity in time of possession in the second half. The Cowboys had the ball for more than 20 minutes on three scoring drives while the Ravens punted the ball away both times they had it in the third quarter. Despite those signs that the Cowboys were the better team on Sunday, Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco wasn’t so sure.

“We should beat this team,” Flacco said in his postgame press conference. “We should beat this team and I’m not kidding. … I felt like we should’ve scored a lot more points than we did today. There was obviously reasons for it, we’ll go back and look at the film because the reality of it is that we didn’t. But I feel we could have.”

Flacco said the offense isn’t able to put defenses on their heels enough with what they have, but it’s unlikely the team’s makeup is going to change. The Ravens have also already fired their offensive coordinator, so there’s only so much tweaking left to be done at this point in the season. That leaves it on the players on the field and they couldn’t do enough this weekend.
------------

:laff

Suck it, Flacco.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

:lol

lostxn

DCC 4Life
:lol Referring to what you have. An old T-shirt, hat, etc. Just mentioning that it's the same style Jimmy used to wear on the sidelines.
I finally replaced my old Cowboys hat from the 90s with a new hat. Nothing fancy, just navy blue with the star. I did get an authentic Witten jersey for my son to wear. I don't really like wearing jerseys myself.

Last edited:

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Oooh Sunday night...

Oooh Sunday night...

:budd

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ah fuck.

Tirico on play by play.

Instant fail.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joe Flacco after loss to Cowboys: We should beat this team

Posted by Josh Alper on November 20, 2016, 6:49 PM EST

The Ravens became the ninth straight team to lose to the Cowboys on Sunday when they saw a halftime tie turn into a two-touchdown Cowboy lead in the second half and failed to do enough to get back into the game.

A big part of the reason for the 27-17 loss was the disparity in time of possession in the second half. The Cowboys had the ball for more than 20 minutes on three scoring drives while the Ravens punted the ball away both times they had it in the third quarter. Despite those signs that the Cowboys were the better team on Sunday, Ravens quarterback Joe Flacco wasn’t so sure.

“We should beat this team,” Flacco said in his postgame press conference. “We should beat this team and I’m not kidding. … I felt like we should’ve scored a lot more points than we did today. There was obviously reasons for it, we’ll go back and look at the film because the reality of it is that we didn’t. But I feel we could have.”

Flacco said the offense isn’t able to put defenses on their heels enough with what they have, but it’s unlikely the team’s makeup is going to change. The Ravens have also already fired their offensive coordinator, so there’s only so much tweaking left to be done at this point in the season. That leaves it on the players on the field and they couldn’t do enough this weekend.
------------

:laff

Suck it, Flacco.
:lol

Does he know he was a poke in the eye from only scoring 10 points today?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't have a problem with them believing in their team. They should. It's a little delusional...
Yeah, I mean no NFL player leaves a game thinking, well we never had a chance against that team. And if they did they probably wouldn't be in the NFL for long.

data

Forbes #1
[MENTION=92]arcticdiesel[/MENTION]

You have anything to say about this 9-1 start?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Ah. The poor white kid with a dad Mercedes and his date gets there with a Mercedes commercial.

That commercial offends me.

Top Bottom