TV Thread

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Props [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION] for Red Oaks. Very good.

Started watching Mozart in the Jungle on Amazon as well. I'm surprised I really like this one too.
It got renewed so that is cool.

I barely recognized Paul Reiser.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Dave Chappelle was fantastic last night on SNL. I probably haven't laughed that hard and that often at SNL skits since the Eddie Murphy years.

Here's the opening monologue.

D

Deuce

Dave Chappelle was fantastic last night on SNL. I probably haven't laughed that hard and that often at SNL skits since the Eddie Murphy years.

It was their best episode of the year. A lot of skits were very good unlike in recent weeks. The Walking Dead skit was very funny.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
It was their best episode of the year. A lot of skits were very good unlike in recent weeks. The Walking Dead skit was very funny.
I like the one with Chappelle and Chris Rock at the Election Night party.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

:lol:lol:lol

Oh, and the serious part was spot fucking on. :towel

Cotton

Staff member
I like the one with Chappelle and Chris Rock at the Election Night party.
I didn't get to watch it. If you guys run across any of the skits, please post them.

Cotton

Staff member
TWD:

Who is this new dude working for Negan? Has he been around and I missed him? Last episode made me 1. hate the new dude and 2. wonder wtf Negan was. Also, Carl is back into shit again. That little punkass causes more trouble than he helps with.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
TWD:

Who is this new dude working for Negan? Has he been around and I missed him? Last episode made me 1. hate the new dude and 2. wonder wtf Negan was. Also, Carl is back into shit again. That little punkass causes more trouble than he helps with.
He has been around in the past episodes. I know I have seen him at least on the one where they were driving in the RV trying to get around the Saviours. Most likely other episodes as well.

Just looked on IMBD and he has been in 3 episodes... Last seasons last episode, this seasons 1st episode, and Sunday.

Cotton

Staff member
Worst TWD episode EVAR!
Yeah, it was slow and not much happened. I am hoping they are just building the hate for Negan even more, and establishing a change in power at the Hilltop.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah, it was slow and not much happened. I am hoping they are just building the hate for Negan even more, and establishing a change in power at the Hilltop.
Wha...the budding romance between CURL and Enid doesn't do it for ya?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Hooray for back to back filler episodes.
This one might have been the most worthless of filler episodes ever.

None of the featured characters were even worth it.

That episode was a potential series killer.

They better be aware of that.

I know they thought it was interesting, but nobody gives a shit about side stories.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
They are getting kind of arrogant now.

Usually a shit filler episode had something worth it the next week.

Starting to get tired of this crap.
Considering their ratings have been dropping they really needed a rebound week. Not this shit. Didn't have a single character I care about.

Top Bottom