Video Game Chatter

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
People still play XBox360?

I'd always be hesitant buying an older counsel like that. The neighbor kids might be using it right this second but it's probably only a matter of time before everyone upgrades.
Have you just typed this word so many times with your phone that it autocorrects to it? :lol

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
How about you buy them a book.
How about you put a question mark at the end of your question, Mr. Judgy McJudgerson?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
So I just finished Witcher 3. Loved the game and it had sort of a perfect ending to the series. Should I bother with the DLC? Has anybody else played them?

BipolarFuk

Demoted
I agree with ending the Witcher. End on top instead of stringing shit out and playing Witcher 6 in a few years with eyes glazed over.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
So I just finished Witcher 3. Loved the game and it had sort of a perfect ending to the series. Should I bother with the DLC? Has anybody else played them?
DLC was very very good. I don't think DLC is ever as good as the main game but this was as good as it gets.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Out of curiosity, what was your ending?

Mine was:

Ciri becomes emperor. Ended up with Yennefer. Ravdovid dead, Nilfgaard takes over and installs order and discipline in the north.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Mine was:

Ciri becomes emperor. Ended up with Yennefer. Ravdovid dead, Nilfgaard takes over and installs order and discipline in the north.
I had almost the exact same ending except I didn't realize I couldn't bang Yennifer and Triss as the game went on figuring I could make that decision later. Which of course meant I ended up with neither of them. I also chose the Female to rule Skillege. Just glad I didn't get the bad ending, I read about after the fact.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Mine was:

I had almost the exact same ending except I didn't realize I couldn't bang Yennifer and Triss as the game went on figuring I could make that decision later. Which of course meant I ended up with neither of them. I also chose the Female to rule Skillege. Just glad I didn't get the bad ending, I read about after the fact.
Men was a cmbination of the two.

Ciri becomes a witcher.

Ended up with Triss.

Radovid dead.

Nilfgaard takes over.

Chose the sister to run Skellige.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Men was a cmbination of the two.

Ciri becomes a witcher.

Ended up with Triss.

Radovid dead.

Nilfgaard takes over.

Chose the sister to run Skellige.
It reading how you get to the different endings...

It really seems like the Ciri becomes emperor ending is the most difficult to get, basically very unique combination of choices, yet a lot of people got it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It reading how you get to the different endings...

It really seems like the Ciri becomes emperor ending is the most difficult to get, basically very unique combination of choices, yet a lot of people got it.
I'm just glad I didn't get the one where Ciri doesn't make it and then you go after the Bog Witch for revenge. Would have been interesting but super depressing

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I can't believe it's been 2 full months since anyone has posted in this thread.

I just saw on Twitter that there will be new Avengers games coming out produced by Square Enix. I hope it's similar to those Marvel Ultimate Alliance games that I used to play on PS2 & 360. I loved those games. My son and I played through the first Ultimate Alliance game twice.

I haven't seen the release date yet for the first game. Hopefully it's not a 2+ year wait like they've done with the Final Fantasy VII remake.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I can't believe it's been 2 full months since anyone has posted in this thread.

I just saw on Twitter that there will be new Avengers games coming out produced by Square Enix. I hope it's similar to those Marvel Ultimate Alliance games that I used to play on PS2 & 360. I loved those games. My son and I played through the first Ultimate Alliance game twice.

I haven't seen the release date yet for the first game. Hopefully it's not a 2+ year wait like they've done with the Final Fantasy VII remake.
Yeah, it's been sort of a dead time for me with video games. Nothing has come out recently that has motivated me to purchase it. Any recommendations? I haven't played much of anything since I finished Witcher.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Yeah, it's been sort of a dead time for me with video games. Nothing has come out recently that has motivated me to purchase it. Any recommendations? I haven't played much of anything since I finished Witcher.
I don’t know. I haven’t bought anything new lately either. I’ve been playing my sports games trying to wrap up my NBA 2K and Madden seasons. Should be finished with those by mid-February at the latest.

After I finish those games my plan is to jump into a game called Paragon that was a free PS4 download this past summer. It’s kind of an open arena shooter, somewhat similar to Halo and Call of Duty. I’ve kind of grown tired of shooters like those games but this game appears to offer a bit of a different twist. So I thought I’d give it a try.

Also, Far Cry Primal is a game that I still want to try. I believe it’s been out for a little over a year.

Top Bottom