Thursday Night Chatter Thread - Week 11 | Saints at Panthers | 11/17/2016

data

Forbes #1
Worse is the Mercedes commercial.

White teen kid has a date and there is a snow storm. Dad goes, oh no, bad out there. Kid insists that dad takes him to the theater to meet his date.

He waits at theater, girl doesn't seem to be able to make it. Then she arrives in Mercedes RTV which could brave the storm.

And my dad has a Mercedes kid goes into the empty theater with his date, who also arrived in her dad's Mercedes.

That was awful. Most people can't relate to that stupid ass shit.

That was just awful.
...and I see the big-red-bow-on-a-car commercial season has started. Yay.

data

Forbes #1
Heather Cox is an absolute three-fold upgrade over Traci Wolfson, skills and looks.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
So Newton dyes the tip of his goatee?

Really?
Maybe pay more attention to football then style or crying (warranted or not).

Jiggyfly

Banned
I could have gone. People are literally giving away their tickets around here.

Such a shitty fickle sports town. Last year everyone was like...

Now?

That 2nd one is such a great pic, where have you been hiding that.:lol

BipolarFuk

Demoted
How does Kuechly get a concussion on what looks like a run of the mill play? Hightower hit him in the chest and he landed on his ass. Maybe his own player coming in behind him and hitting his helmet a little?

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
How does Kuechly get a concussion on what looks like a run of the mill play? Hightower hit him in the chest and he landed on his ass. Maybe his own player coming in behind him and hitting his helmet a little?
All I know is I have never seen a player blubber like that. Seen plenty of players cry and stuff, but he literally looked like a baby crying. Also never seen a concussed player do that either. Usually they look dazed and what not.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I thought the same thing. I was wondering if maybe the chest blow got his heart out of rhythm.

Top Bottom