Noah Brown

shoop

Semi-contributing member
This is closer to what I was hoping we would see out of him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why doesn’t the link show a video like some of the others? I must have done so,thing wrong?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Why doesn’t the link show a video like some of the others? I must have done so,thing wrong?
vBulletin won't let you embed a FB post for whatever reason. You didn't do anything wrong.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Wasnt he actually with the route guru during this filming? He needs to keep on working it.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Didn't impress me at all last year. He drew a ticky-tack pass interference penalty in the Seattle game and that's about it.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Truth is the guy is a big lumberer like Dez and we've had trouble targeting those kinds of WRs on the outside.

We also don't leverage our depth at WR on offense as much as we do on ST's, and I can imagine it's just as bad or worse in practice. It must be very frustrating for the 4th and 5th WR's in this offense.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yep, there are two types of receivers you should draft. Physical freaks and guys who were productive in college. If the WR doesn't fit in one of those two categories I really hold no hope out for the guy. Noah Brown wasn't productive in college and he isn't particularly physically gifted. I just don't get the appeal at that point.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
This guy was suggested by Zeke, too.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Is that true? Or rumored.
Don't know which but hard to imagine something that innocent not being true. It was during draft time when it came out.

Top Bottom