2016 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
I still can't believe Texas lost to Kansas. That's embarrassing.

I thought Strong was going to be a much better hire than this. But all he's done is accelerate the decline of the program.

I saw where the Foremans' dad was going off on twitter about the coaching and play calling.

Last edited:
D

Deuce

I still can't believe Texas lost to Kansas. That's embarrassing.

I thought Strong was going to be a much better hire than this. But all he's done is accelerated the decline of the program.

I saw where the Foremans' dad was going off on twitter about the coaching and play calling.
Foreman's dad isn't going to much like the Herman hire. I don't think he really fits that offense.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Foreman's dad isn't going to much like the Herman hire. I don't think he really fits that offense.
I agree.

I know he's all the rage, but I'm just not excited at the prospect of hiring him.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Sounds like it's official. Charlie Strong has been fired.

He'll coach the TCU game then step down after losing that game as well.

DLK150

DCC 4Life
SOUTH BEND, Ind. -- The NCAA has ordered the Notre Dame Fighting Irish to vacate all the wins from their 2012 and 2013 football seasons in an academic misconduct case, it was announced Tuesday.

Notre Dame announced it will appeal the decision.Notre Dame was the national runner-up during the 2012 season, losing to Alabama in the BCS title game and finishing with a 12-1 mark. The Irish went 9-4 in 2013.

According to the decision, the agreed-upon violations centered on academic misconduct by a former student athletic trainer and two football student-athletes during a three-year period. The student trainer also provided six other football players with impermissible academic benefits across 18 courses in two years.

The NCAA committee on infractions prescribed a public reprimand and censure of Notre Dame, one year of probation, a two-year show-cause order for the former trainer, a two-year disassociation of the former student trainer, a vacating of all records in which ineligible student-athletes participated while ineligible during the 2012-13 and 2013-14 seasons, and a $5,000 fine.
What a clusterfvck.

http://abc7chicago.com/sports/notre-dame-to-appeal-ncaa-ruling-to-forfeit-wins/1620136/

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
And TonyD is still nowhere to be found.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

So who are the whorns going after now??

D

Deuce

So who are the whorns going after now??
Big money to Jimbo?

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Big money to Jimbo?
Why would Jimbo want that job? FSU is a blue blood program, and he has everything he could want as it is. I don't see Texas as an upgrade in his situation.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

So swamp kitties are going with Orgeron after all, he should send Sumlin a fruit basket or something

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

They must be planning on offering Kiffin a lot to get him to make a lateral move like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom