Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Steelers | 11/13/2016

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
I think it might be what Rev suggested. The dad and the kids were in on the prank but the mom was not. If that is the case it was a pretty good prank. Agreed that the kid did a hell of a job looking scared if that was the case though.
If that's the case, props to him on a well staged prank.

Unfortunately for him, he'll probably be a jerkin off MFer for awhile. :lol

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
That's what I mean. We don't always play to our strengths and it doesn't make sense.

At the very least, give the defense the impression you could run. .
And that was just Pittsburgh.

If they go empty backfield against the Seahawks or Patriots in key situations they are seriously fighting uphill.

It makes no sense to make things easier for Kam Chancellor or Bill Belichick to diagnose a play.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Who the hell unplugs a TV and lays it down to start hitting it with a hammer?

That was hella fake.

He was not even hitting it that hard.:lol

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who the hell unplugs a TV and lays down to start hitting it with a hammer?

That was hella fake.

He was not even hitting it that hard.:lol
Especially how the camera "cut away" for the TV to be placed on the ground. I give them points for some solid acting but yeah that was fake.

data

Forbes #1
Remaining question is if it's genuinely a Steelers fan (seems odd) or a Steelers-hater trolling Steelers fans.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Ezekiel Elliott named NFC offensive player of the week

Posted by Josh Alper on November 16, 2016, 9:39 AM EST

Before the Cowboys played the Steelers last Sunday, running back Ezekiel Elliott said he wasn’t worried about running into a rookie wall this season.

After watching what Elliott did against the Steelers, the wall might be worried about running into Elliott. The Cowboys rookie wrecked Pittsburgh in the 35-30 Dallas victory by scoring three touchdowns, including two in the fourth quarter that put the Cowboys back in front of the Steelers.

The second of those scores was a 32-yard sprint through the defense with nine seconds left to play in the game to put the Cowboys up for good in their eighth straight win. Elliott ran 21 times for 114 yards — making him the third player in history with 1,000 rushing yards in his first nine games — and caught two passes for 95 yards in what might have been the most impressive outing of a most impressive rookie season.

All of that made Elliott a pretty easy choice as the NFC’s offensive player of the week and his play thus far suggests there will be plenty more of those coming his way in the future.

:towel

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Witten's interaction there with Zeke is very telling.

Witten is all in with these rookies and him buying in puts everybody else in that locker room in line.

I'm sure Witten being completely on board made it easier on the team to stick with Dak because if he's in, then how can they not be?

Cotton

Staff member
Witten's interaction there with Zeke is very telling.

Witten is all in with these rookies and him buying in puts everybody else in that locker room in line.

I'm sure Witten being completely on board made it easier on the team to stick with Dak because if he's in, then how can they not be?
Absolutely. How about Dak on the sidelines acting like he has been there for 10 years already? Hell, even Zeke was pumping Dez up after his TD. They are rookies, people. Rookies. And, there is no damn way you could tell.

Cotton

Staff member

:towel

data

Forbes #1
Brad Sham's understated call on Zeke's 83-yard screen TD. If that were me, I'd be..."Zeke with a catch in the flat, gets past the 1st wave, HE'S OUT...OOOOOHHHHH, AAAHAAHAAHAHAAAA, HHOOOLLLLYYYYYY...TD!!!!!!!!!"

Top Bottom