Archer: Tony Romo looks 'fantastic,' according to Cowboys defenders

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
So who would be a real challenge?
We haven't faced them yet, whoever it is. I already said it's not our fault.

Maybe we'll get that off and on good performance from the Steelers.

Seattle played Atlanta and will play New England. New Orleans is also playing tough.

It will give Seattle better experience, though I think we're a better team.

The toughest game on our schedule technically at the moment will be the Vikings, and they're in a free fall.

D

Deuce

Don't see it.

Romo will want to go somewhere he can win. No different than Peyton.

The restructure thing is funny. Just don't know how doable it is.
The NYJ then. They have some weapons on offense and defensively they are solid when their DL is intact.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Most contending teams that need a QB are up against it.
Well most contending teams have a QB that they have invested big money in to. But after thos season there are ways to create cap room if you need it.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Don't see it.

Romo will want to go somewhere he can win. No different than Peyton.

The restructure thing is funny. Just don't know how doable it is.
It's very doable he is owed 14 million next year base he can restructure like Brady and get more bonus money and add a couple of years.

I could see Jerry releasing him if they do decide to move on out of loyalty if they cannot get a trade worked with a team of his liking.

Yeah I know, I almost threw up just typing that.:picard

jig290

Brand New Member
On Sunday I heard there were 3 potential teams that Romo could land with, Jets, Broncos, & Cleveland. His best bet is the Broncos, however the homer in me does not want to see him in any other uniform but the Star.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Seeing Romo play elsewhere would definitely hurt but if a team is willing to give up a first, particularly a team with a high first like the Jets?

Yea, you gotta do it.

Romo could very well have 2-3 more strong years left, especially after basically sitting out two seasons, but his career could also end at any moment due to the slightest of hits.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seeing Romo play elsewhere would definitely hurt but if a team is willing to give up a first, particularly a team with a high first like the Jets?

Yea, you gotta do it.

Romo could very well have 2-3 more strong years left, especially after basically sitting out two seasons, but his career could also end at any moment due to the slightest of hits.
I love Romo but the decision is sort of up to him. If he wants to play somewhere else he will have that opportunity. If he wants to retire, he has the option as well. Hell if he wanted to slash his salary to peanuts I'm sure Dallas would love to keep him around as a backup. (Which has no chance of happening)

In the NFL today, most players play for more then one team. Romo will always be a Cowboy. Just as Manning is always a Colt and Favre always a Packer. So it won't really bother me to see Romo with another team. I'd wish him nothing but the best.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
If Romo goes elsewhere I wouldn't mind seeing him in Kansas City.

Top Bottom