Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Steelers | 11/13/2016

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
The win is so much sweeter because the team that lost tried to resort to trick plays and 2 pt conversions to try and beat us.

Take that garbage and GTFO!!

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Damn a Victory Monday. I'm feeling so good I'm ready for the "Ravens stuff" thread. I wanted to start it last night. :lol

Make it happen, [MENTION=21]Iamtdg[/MENTION]

:towel
I will see what I can do. I will keep starting the Stuff thread, and you keep starting the Gameday thread, and as a team we will lead these bitches to a Lombardi! :towel

Cotton

Staff member
One other beef I had with the officiating yesterday was on the Steelers second TD. When E. Rogers hit the ground, that ball CLEARLY moved as it hit the turf. Yet instant replay called it a catch and a TD.

Make up your fucking mind, NFL. Either the ball can move or it can't when contacting the ground. This is not subjective.
Yeah, absolutely. The ball hit the ground and moved slightly. By their own retarded and clear a mud rules, that shouldn't have been a catch.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
One other beef I had with the officiating yesterday was on the Steelers second TD. When E. Rogers hit the ground, that ball CLEARLY moved as it hit the turf. Yet instant replay called it a catch and a TD.

Make up your fucking mind, NFL. Either the ball can move or it can't when contacting the ground. This is not subjective.
They didn't review it very long either.

Definitely one of the fasted reviews I've seen from league officials.

Jiggyfly

Banned
:lol

We absolutely have.

The fact that you don't know this is all the proof I need that I shouldn't waste another minute continuing this conversation with you.
Because you can't.

I said rarely not never, Dak is under center at least half the time the are in the red zone and they run zone read quite a bit, the idea that are going empty set a lot in the red zone does not hold up.

Angrymesscan

DCC 4Life
At the :07 mark, you get a good look at the side judge looking right at it. That guy should be fired for not calling this.

Some Hack on ESPN wrote his article complaining that the officiating didn't help the steelers... I guess they're really used to getting all the calls...

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Some Hack on ESPN wrote his article complaining that the officiating didn't help the steelers... I guess they're really used to getting all the calls...
I'm guessing it is because of the bitching after every pass expecting PI.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Laugh all you want. I'm happy with the result, but I still stand by my statement
This is my one fear with Romo being healthy. Fourth quarter trailing the coaches may think about pulling Dak for Romo. Even though Dak has proven to be very clutch.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
Kyle Orton won 8 in a row? Well, that makes Prescott's streak a little less impressive.

Amirite, [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION]?

Cotton

Staff member
Kyle Orton won 8 in a row? Well, that makes Prescott's streak a little less impressive.

Amirite, [MENTION=3]boozeman[/MENTION]?
Heeeeere we go.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Love to watch his magnificent large cranium running down the field.

dallen

Senior Tech
This is my one fear with Romo being healthy. Fourth quarter trailing the coaches may think about pulling Dak for Romo. Even though Dak has proven to be very clutch.
After last night I'm not sure that it matters that much, but I do still get nervous about having a rookie in crunch time. Romo was best in the league in those 2 minute drill situations. It will take a few instances before I'm as comfortable with Dak. (Totally not suggesting we should pull Dak in those situations)

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
After last night I'm not sure that it matters that much, but I do still get nervous about having a rookie in crunch time. Romo was best in the league in those 2 minute drill situations. It will take a few instances before I'm as comfortable with Dak. (Totally not suggesting we should pull Dak in those situations)
I am curious to know how some random warehouse guy at your company feels about this.

Top Bottom