Deadly Austin bombings were ‘meant to send a message,’ police chief says

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
And of course no one wants to label the white kid a terrorist. What say this board?
Why do you say that? Of course he was a Terrorist. You have a problem or a chip on your shoulder or both.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Because the media and the authorities refuse to label the white kid a terrorist.
The label is withheld pending a reason for the actions. It may seem silly to need a reason to label his actions but that’s the way the system works. Terrorist actions are iusually directed at something specific or at groups who are in or have been in conflict with the party or parties initiating the violent actions. At this time it’s all a formality until the answers are obtained.

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
If this punk ass cunt was brown with an a name like Abdur Fucks-my-Camel, he would definitely be labeled a terrorist.
You try harder by far than anybody on this board to turn things racial.

Why is that?

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Because the media and the authorities refuse to label the white kid a terrorist.
Depends on what his motivations were. The black DC snipers certainly instilled a lot of terror, but rarely are they described as "terrorists."

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The guy is a terrorist. WGAS

It doesn't change what the guy did. Doesn't make it any better or worse. And frankly who cares if he is white, black or Mexican.

Top Bottom