Cowboys To Meet With OT Cameron Fleming

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
The Cowboys are scheduled to meet with free-agent right tackle Cameron Fleming, according to sources. Fleming started 27 of 40 games for New England, including Super Bowl XLII. If he signs, the Cowboys could consider moving La'el Collins back to left guard, which would strengthen their positioning up the middle with Travis Frederick and Zack Martin.

Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Maybe this will get them off the J's ass.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Saw that the Pats are offering him 1.7 mil. Don't know much about the guy but maybe it's a solid pick up.
6'6" 325, 25 years old, may be worth a shot.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
Is this the schlub Booze warned us about?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Is this the schlub Booze warned us about?
I know Archer is speculating that he takes RT and Collins moves to LG, but I see him more as a backup. Chaz Green release imminent.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I know Archer is speculating that he takes RT and Collins moves to LG, but I see him more as a backup. Chaz Green release imminent.
No, they will just look to capitalize on Green's awesome position flex skills.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Move Collins back inside to guard where he can excel. Cam Fleming cant be too different from Doug Free, perhaps better.

Couchcoach

DCC 4Life
Move Collins back inside to guard where he can excel. Cam Fleming cant be too different from Doug Free, perhaps better.
That's the word I'm getting from a couple other sites. They say he's not spectacular but would be a decent pick up. Along the lines of Free.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
Dak friendly, baby. I’m glad we have an insurance plan for the inevitable Tyron Smith absence. I’m so relieved.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is pretty fucking amazing they could not have closed a deal with this guy by now.

Top Bottom