Raiders Sign Kyle Wilber

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

We are getting dismantled! :lol

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I've actually seen a couple of the beat writers running with the "see even Gruden wants to build his team like the Cowboys" angle

p1_

DCC 4Life
Wilber is a spare. I wont miss him.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I've actually seen a couple of the beat writers running with the "see even Gruden wants to build his team like the Cowboys" angle
That's bad.

I get how the Raiders would want guys that Bisaccia believes in, like Wilber and Keith Smith.

Smith I get, he can play FB and pretty decently.

Wilber is a lifer who made of living out of finding whatever way he could make a team, but he was never good enough to do more.

He is exactly the type that ends up being a coach or something.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Wilber has a skillset that could have been useful under the right coordinator. He was also depth that we now have to replace.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Yet another significant draft need.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Tre'von Johnson and Justin March-Lillard don't appreciate your tone.

D

Deuce

LB woes are easily fixed. Small trade up for Smith in the 1st and grab a Griffin in the middle rounds. Not only do we have the numbers again, but better quality players.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
LB woes are easily fixed. Small trade up for Smith in the 1st and grab a Griffin in the middle rounds. Not only do we have the numbers again, but better quality players.

If they would sign a damn DT I'd feel a lot better about trading up for Roquan.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
This may sound like sacrilege but I'm officially calling for a trade up for Derwin James, though a trade up for Roquan Smith is also acceptable.

mcnuttz

Senior Junior Mod
Staff member
This may sound like sacrilege but I'm officially calling for a trade up for Derwin James, though a trade up for Roquan Smith is also acceptable.
The Bears have made pick #8 and you see the TRADE scroll across the bottom of your screen.

Dallas is on the clock.

Vea, James, and Smith all available.

Who would you be willing to trade up to 9 for?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
The Bears have made pick #8 and you see the TRADE scroll across the bottom of your screen.

Dallas is on the clock.

Vea, James, and Smith all available.

Who would you be willing to trade up to 9 for?
James with Smith a close second. Vea isn't even in that conversation for me.

Smitty

DCC 4Life
Though another guy that many are saying may get lost in the shuffle -- if four QBs go in the top 10, along with Barkley, Chubb, Nelson, maybe James goes ahead of him.... is Minka Fitzpatrick. If the team projects him as an elite FS too, I'm listening.

Top Bottom