Senior Junior Mod
Staff member

p1_

DCC 4Life
Too bad that's all he had.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Free-agent linebacker Joe Thomas is visiting the Cowboys. He spent the last three seasons with the Green Bay Packers after a brief stint on the Cowboys’ practice squad in 2015. The Packers did not tender him as a restricted free agent, allowing him to hit the open market. He has been mostly a sub-package linebacker and special teamer in his career.
Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

:lol

Can't even close a deal with the schlub OL.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

:lol

Can't even close a deal with the schlub OL.
Jesus the one guy I actually wanted us to sign. Well, looks like a first round O-lineman yet again. We'll be the only team sporting 4 first round O-lineman and a fifth one who would have been in the first round had it not been for a murder rumor.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Jesus the one guy I actually wanted us to sign. Well, looks like a first round O-lineman yet again. We'll be the only team sporting 4 first round O-lineman and a fifth one who would have been in the first round had it not been for a murder rumor.
You're probably thinking of Fleming.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
You're probably thinking of Fleming.
Oh shit you're right. I got confused. It's hard when you bring in two OTs from the same team. I'm back to hoping. Hell maybe this will give us a little better chance.

Top Bottom