User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Report: Bills aware of allegations against LeSean McCoy

Quote Originally Posted by Iamtdg View Post
    Shady's statement:

Direct contact. He doesn't need direct contact to send hired goons to beat and rob her!!one1!![/someoneontwitter]

Apparently this woman was passed around the pro athlete circle like a blunt at a Snoop Dogg concert. I read she's been with Floyd Mayweather, Michael Vick's brother, Marcus, and now McCoy. I'm sure there are others, but that's all I've seen so far.

If I were a pro athlete no way in hell would I ever get mixed up with these random IG "celebrities/models". I'd go the Lebron/Steph Curry route and stick with my high school sweetheart.....someone who was with you when you had nothing so you know they're in it for you and not for what you can provide them. Or if you're lucky enough go the Tom Brady route and hook up with another celeb.

Quote Originally Posted by boozeman View Post
    Oh it is beyond that when what he is being described by a FRIEND of some woman (not even her) that claims to have witnessed him beat her, her child, the dog, take steroids and now hire thugs to rob her. All of this in just 24 hours.

I am skeptical as hell to be honest. If true, McCoy is Mike Vick/Ray Lewis/Ray Rice/Greg Hardy all rolled into one menace to society. The only thing not being alleged yet is rape.
    Apparently there was supposed to be some type of court hearing between the two today. Something like an eviction hearing since he's been trying to get her to move out of his home for some time now.

Considering that bit of information, it wouldn't surprise me at all if she schemed to have this done to herself in order to remain in the home and get money out of him.

I know for the Twitter outrage mob that may be hard to accept, but this sort of thing happens quite often. Hell, I've been in units where people intentionally shot themselves in the leg/foot to try to get out of deployments. The idea that she possibly hired a couple of 'goons' to rough her up for a potential multi-million dollar payday is hardly far-fetched.

4. The following user likes this post:

Quote Originally Posted by 1bigfan13 View Post
    Apparently there was supposed to be some type of court hearing between the two today. Something like an eviction hearing since he's been trying to get her to move out of his home for some time now.

Considering that bit of information, it wouldn't surprise me at all if she schemed to have this done to herself in order to remain in the home and get money out of him.

I know for the Twitter outrage mob that may be hard to accept, but this sort of thing happens quite often. Hell, I've been in units where people intentionally shot themselves in the leg/foot to try to get out of deployments. The idea that she possibly hired a couple of 'goons' to rough her up for a potential multi-million dollar payday is hardly far-fetched.
    Yeah I'm not buying any of it. Of course it sounded schemed with Zeke too and 6 games later then NFL didn't give a shit about that. So I guess we will see.

Shady should demand a trade to the Giants. No suspension #lisafriel

If true, it was probably a pit bull that he beat. It is the only thing that makes sense.

6 game suspension imminent.

The woman made her Instagram private and took down the post at the victim's attorney's request. Now it is being implied McCoy orchestrated a home invasion.

Why is Elliott a knucklehead for being a target?

Quote Originally Posted by Catch22andstillcant View Post
    Why is Elliott a knucklehead for being a target?
    Putting himself in the kind of situations that he did in the past would count. Stay out of the weed shops. Dont undress a woman in public when you have the case he had hanging over him. I'm sure I'm forgetting another example or more and I'm pretty sure that's what 1bigfan was getting at.
    #Fire Garrett