Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Cowboys vs. Steelers | 11/13/2016

Jiggyfly

Banned
:towel

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
the ticket just announced Jerruh has stated Romo will be backup and active vs Ravens
I agree with the move but I hate hearing it coming from Jerry rather than the head coach.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Same here. I get much more joy from wins like this compared to laughers like last week.

Love the fact that we went into Pittsburgh & Green Bay, easily 2 of the top 5 fan bases in the sport, and walked out with victories. Those were games that I marked as sure fire L's when the schedule was released.
Yeah these are big time road victories regardless of what Ravi says. Going into some of the toughest places to play and winning is a big deal.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Yeah these are big time road victories regardless of what Ravi says. Going into some of the toughest places to play and winning is a big deal.
I only talked about our record before today.

This was huge, with Ben, AB, Bell all at the top of their game. New England couldn't have come in and accomplished what Dallas did today.

The Hell with the Pack, they suck and we should have beaten them by ten more.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

D

Deuce

I don't care what has been said prior or what happens going forward. Dak and Zeke have elevated this offense to a new level, partially because of the amazing skill and poise they have as just rookies, but also because they both have massive brass balls. Let's not forget, we are a major Terrence Williams brain fart from kicking the winning Fg against NYG and being undefeated. These guys refuse to be counted out.

Jiggyfly

Banned
That was impressive.

I finally coming around to thinking we are a championship contender after looking at what the eagles did to Atlanta I think this offense is chanpionship caliber.

Time to start thinking about who replaces Linehan because he will be a top HC candidate next year.

Sorry to be a DFDC.:lol

I can't believe I am saying this but Dak continues to amaze me, we need a smilie of this to drop after his big time throws.

Huge Brass Ones:lol

data

Forbes #1
with the falcons, vikings, packers and, hopefully, seahawks loss....we'll have outright 3 game lead for home-field.

OMG

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Best deep ball in the game. Russell Wilson, no?????

Jiggyfly

Banned
I don't care what has been said prior or what happens going forward. Dak and Zeke have elevated this offense to a new level, partially because of the amazing skill and poise they have as just rookies, but also because they both have massive brass balls. Let's not forget, we are a major Terrence Williams brain fart from kicking the winning Fg against NYG and being undefeated. These guys refuse to be counted out.
:buddy

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
with the falcons, vikings, packers and, hopefully, seahawks loss....we'll have outright 3 game lead for home-field.

OMG
It's only going to increase. No one on the schedule is in our league. Toughest games ahead are the three division games.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
[MENTION=15]pdom[/MENTION]

Top Bottom