Dog Shot by Police Officer After Warrant Mix-Up.

E_D_Guapo

Brand New Member
It's just an "unfortunate event"...
An "unfortunate event" for which the police department will suffer no consequences. Not a god damn thing will happen to them. Just a "Sorry we shot your dog. It's unfortunate" and that's it. There is a donation thread at the end of the article to help these people pay the vets bills because clearly the police department won't even take on that responsibility. Sickening, yet typical.

Bluestar71

Brand New Member
Welcome to our emerging police state where the government can kill you, your family, and destroy your property and get away with an ooops, sorry we screwed up.

dmo069

Banned
An "unfortunate event" for which the police department will suffer no consequences. Not a god damn thing will happen to them. Just a "Sorry we shot your dog. It's unfortunate" and that's it. There is a donation thread at the end of the article to help these people pay the vets bills because clearly the police department won't even take on that responsibility. Sickening, yet typical.
“We're trained to fire until the threat is stopped,” said Partin. "Of course, we take no responsibility for our actions" would have been an appropriate addition.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to our emerging police state where the government can kill you, your family, and destroy your property and get away with an ooops, sorry we screwed up.
Iamtdg is ok with this, he feels safer now...

Carp

DCC 4Life
Feh. Trolling hard now...this thread is just waiting for someone to come in and say something to rationalize this so you can point fingers. Lame.

jeebs

Brand New Member
My dog would have understandably got shot, because if I am home he is meaner than shit. That said I doubt a lady who trains dogs for “Find. Love. Train.” is keeping a pack of mean shepherds with her infant.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I do not believe in a police state. GFY

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Feh. Trolling hard now...this thread is just waiting for someone to come in and say something to rationalize this so you can point fingers. Lame.

If this was directed at me, I would just like to say that I don't think anyone would try to justify it. If they did, I would be amused and beyond that, really wouldn't give a shit.

Carp

DCC 4Life
No, not at you...we're registered at Target, remember, we are officially bros.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Sheesh, you go in someone's fence and shoot their dog? Wow.

Top Bottom