Cole Beasley Not A Lebron James Fan

NoDak

Hotlinking' sonofabitch
This just in: Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Cole Beasley is not a fan of NBA star LeBron James.

On Sunday, Beasley was accused by Fox Sports One analyst Skip Bayless of potentially mocking James with his touchdown celebration. The shifty slot receiver took to Twitter to make it known the TD dance is unequivocally his and his alone.

Beasley then spoke to the Ben & Skin Show on Monday to explain that although he wasn't mocking James, he wants to be clear that he also isn't a fan of the NBA Finals MVP.

Obviously, there was a big misunderstanding from the Cleveland fans, because they thought, some for reason, you were making fun of LeBron James.

Beasley: "No. They thought I was trying to imitate him as well, and I was just, like, 'No.' I'm not a LeBron James fan, anyway. I would never imitate anything LeBron James does."

Now you say that like you've given it great thought. Why are you not a LeBron James fan?

Beasley: "He's just not my type of guy. I'm a Kobe (Bryant) guy. (James is) a little too friendly for me on the court with other opposing players, and, like he's 6-8, 260 and he goes to the bucket like he's a running back, and then wants to cry when someone touches his arm, you know? (He's) just not--[laughter]--my type of guy, man."

Now you know LeBron is a big Cowboys fan, right?

Beasley: "I do, but I mean ... so? So?"

I'm not saying you should like him. I'm just wondering: Have you been around him? Have you seen him? Has he come around?

Beasley: "He came to a football game and I just walked right by him."

Beasley has never been one to bite his tongue, often playing the game with a chip on his shoulder.

http://dal.247sports.com/Bolt/Cole-B...uched-48856275

If you click on the link you hear his comments on the podcast/audio

---------------

I like Beastly more and more each day.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Translation: Eat a dick, Lebron.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
He is taking interview time away from Butler.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol

That was a pretty funny read. Beasley is just not your typical celebrity type. Hell if you saw him off the field you'd never guess he is a professional football player.

Jiggyfly

Banned
Fuck Beasley.:lol

No I like that he is feisty as hell.

His celebration is still kinda wack.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Why would he feel the need to say this out loud? What good can come from him saying he doesn't like LeBron or any other athletes?

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
Why would he feel the need to say this out loud? What good can come from him saying he doesn't like LeBron or any other athletes?
Some people just say what they think and don't care. I don't have a problem with that kind of personality. At least you aren't guessing what they're thinking.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Some people just say what they think and don't care. I don't have a problem with that kind of personality. At least you aren't guessing what they're thinking.
Yep.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Shrimp did that celebration spur of the moment I am sure. For whatever reason, he is not assuming the Milli Vanilli positon. I am not a basketball fan, and I recognized it as a play on James' thing.

Top Bottom